RukiAyanokoji

Apr 24, 2022
Palestra V1.52

This new update is both about Yuu and OoT. The reason for that is because Yuu needed his animation, but the animation was taking too much time and it wasn't possible to wrap up Yuu's story, so instead, I made a side update for OoT Link with something I think a decent amount of people wanted to see with OoT Link at some point haha.

Changelogs:
- Fixed some typos from the previous update
- Added a new outfit for OoT Link with 2 variants, each with their own tease
- Added a new animation for Yuu
- Added a new story cutscene for Yuu
- Added a new side quest for OoT Link (must have Ezreal and Yuu to start it and you can start it by going inside OoT Link's home during the day)
- Added a new random event to rewatch the last scene of OoT Link's side quest.
- Added a new achievement

V1.52 link: Mega

Here's the save with everything unlocked from the last update:

V1.52 save Mega
Thanks!

Selg

Oct 16, 2018
Palestra V1.52

This new update is both about Yuu and OoT. The reason for that is because Yuu needed his animation, but the animation was taking too much time and it wasn't possible to wrap up Yuu's story, so instead, I made a side update for OoT Link with something I think a decent amount of people wanted to see with OoT Link at some point haha.

Changelogs:
- Added a new side quest for OoT Link (must have Ezreal and Yuu to start it and you can start it by going inside OoT Link's home during the day)

V1.52 save Mega
Ty <3

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Palestra V1.52

Changelogs:

V1.52 save Mega
Thanks but could you upload in Anonfile because my Mega have difficulty downloading.

adrichgh01

Sep 24, 2017
Hello :)
Do you know how to finish the quest of Yuu, Reki and Oot Link? :)
Because I confess I'm stuck...
Thanks for your answers :D

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra:

Alm will be the next update, but I haven't started on him yet due to the DA release. I do plan on doing his CG and writing in one go this week xP.

Dreadlord Ascension:

The new update is now available! While most of the work this week was focused on getting the new version out for today, I do have a bit of news to share.

To start off, we're currently working on an Android version of the game. Currently, I can make it work on my phone, but the controls needs to be better adapted and we currently have an issue where we need to work out how to transfer saves between versions. I can't guarantee this version would ever come out, but I would like to have a working Android version as the game lends itself fairly well to mobile. The development of the game will still be focused on the PC version though.

Since the two animations are due for release next week, I've also began making the new animations for Fenris xP

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes