VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Pandemic Covid-30 [Ch. 1] [xxSirJoexx]

1. 4.00 star(s)

rostabu

madmax type world with local politics in the hands of warlord types... good start with great potential. good artwork potentially good plot. lack of adult action as what you would expect from a 0.1 release but there are plenty of good looking girls to romance (including potentially your mom) and a few baaaad guys you need to take out. Will be looking forward to this one
  2. 4.00 star(s)

justapervert

By the time I am typing this it is currently Version Intro and my opinion will likely change maybe for the good. Maybe not. Scroll down to the Conclusion if you wish not to read the entirety of the review rather a short summary.

Story: As simple as it can be incest is inevitable or maybe avoidable depending on what the game developer does, the game is set during an apocalypse due to Covid-30 properly due to lack of masks present but the Intro begins in the middle of the night during camp finalising the unofficial conclusion of what happened to your father but due to a 2 day no stay rule you must leave. Moving forward you acknowledged your food statues and decide to scavenge for some. Along side interactions with your mom , you learn small side characters and their relationship to you in a small summary then after a few minutes you meet an old man who isn't suspicious what so ever that there is a farm. Going to the location you then bath with your mom in a lack then your mom was left alone in camp and was about to be gangbanged depending what actions you choose, Deux EX Machina girl pulls a deagle then bang Intro is over. Firstly the pacing throughout the story is quite informative giving the scenario being bleak yet the steady pace and lack of desperate behaviour lacks the immersion. Secondly the MC is 16, its normal in the UK but other places I'm not sure if this sits well, like good and evil there is no border. Just perception. Lastly if the scenes are going to play out in this slow fashion I predict a lot of NTR with the mother. (4/5)

Gameplay: Not much can be said in a survival VN but I will try to indulge what we have currently, Basic UI to foremost and lack of distinguishable decal to make it unique which isn't a major problem. It may be a consequence action type story due to the options given can affect the story progression with your mom and perhaps shape later on events when the developer adds more content in the future. The REN'PY engine is perfect for this considering the amount of quick saving I predict the player will commit. Short and simple. (4/5)

Scenes: There are currently two scenes which is the bathing scene and the almost NTR scenario, not much can be said about this alone but the environment and sprites is well made considering the lighting and shades to establish the time and area with characters are within such as the forest is lush with green and the mother despite being with a red top doesn't feel too much out of place where as during the bridge scene, the un-named individuals who are looking for their products hinting another character looked tacky and well parted in their environment which can suggest that they are not good type of folk. Impressions are key and this game can be a good immersion if you are an individual with culture. (4/5)

Conclusion: Read this if you want a short summary, The story is well made and can be adapted perfectly with a really imaginative mind with a easy steady pace. Gameplay is decent but nothing new but the scenes are extremely well done though I'm not sure if it will be animated but time will tell this is up there as a good REN'PY from what we are given. (4/5)

I wish the developer and you the player the best of health and prosperity.
    -
    Justapervert