Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 929 MB
Original Size Mac: 894 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 226 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 192 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
So we finally get to fuck Blaire, nice. Scene isn't the best but still, nice.
And need to play a few times with different choices at the end, not bad.

Last edited:

aaroy

Sep 18, 2016
I have a question, does this game pick any of the choices made in the previous one? And if it does, it only saves the choices made in the last playthrough?

Sorry if this has already been answered.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I can not understand why while we have a very beautiful daughter the Dev deals with the asshole Eugene,and dedicates 2/3 of the game to them and her mom.
the daughter is incredibly sexy and very beautiful please give her more time.

Reactions: LoneVoyage

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Wow less than 1 mount and the new update is out! (y)
Great Job VoidStar... this is how great developers are goimg on!

Thanks

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Prison life makes him into a chad finally my man grows up, took him for a while.... I hope we can get rid of Nadia never liked the cunt :KEK: .
Prison life? In a prison where female and male prisoners can share shower and fuck each other it is not bad at all.
This is the most advanced prison I ever seen!

great job

Reactions: RRommel

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does anybody else find it hilarious that in the default game Nadia has brainwashed or gaslighted her daughter into thinking they are just roommates yet she still drinks out of a "Best Mom" coffee cup every morning? I was rolling when I saw that, especially after the pregnant supermarket flashback.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Please hold on making content for Eugene as long as he stays on the prison, focus on Nadia or the daughter cause it's more interesting. After Eugene get out of prison and meet them, then you can continue. Well that's just my opinion. Would be interesting to see Eugene stop being a wimp after getting out of prison.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I want to see the daughter and mother have a tumble in the old bed or some other hot ass girl. I was going to check out this update but I basically have 0 interest in her boy turd.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes