cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update or very short depending which option chose.

scrshot from prev. version:

if text and number indicate age then jailbait.

mangobread

Oct 14, 2018
Short update, i would want more from both Nadia and the dude, i.e NTR, Corruption, all that jazz, although the sluttiness from that school friend is highly welcomed, love her scenes. The sex steam feature should be abolished, i never want to see that again lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and DTchan

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + WT by Ripson (WT REQUIRES A NEW SAVE)
Size 210 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my port with WT mod this time.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + WT by Ripson (WT REQUIRES A NEW SAVE)
Size 210 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hey mate, I haven't updated my mod. So maybe that can be a problem.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
*starts singing*
...we don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond Thunderdome...

Reactions: Armelle69

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
To those asking, it's fairly usual here to not get updates quickly. Probably due to that dev's practice of having multiple games worked on at the same time, which doesn't motivate if you only care about one.
So it looks like someone who used to be on the $5 tiers, has decided it's not worth more than $1 anymore. And who can blame them.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
So, can anyone give a quick synopsis of what has happened in the game thus far? Maybe I blew through earlier playthroughs too quickly, but I didn't detect an overarching plot. Granted, I may have missed it, this is not an attack on the dev. Just wanting to get a feel for the major storylines in action.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes