defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
short update and no exposing where story goes.
Short? ....about 2 hours of playing time and we are just at 0.2 version?
This is not a short update and the story is very well written with a good progress to understand about eveything of all 3 main characters MCs.

The story is going very well
in just the first 2 updates you can see Nadia fucked during her pregnancy times
you as Eugene MC can fuck with Ithe stunning Inmate in the prison shower than watch NTR SEX with Akasha and Mako
as Ellie you can see her cun for the first time in the 0.2 update

there are games that at after 2 years was in perpetual blueballs...

I think the story has a lot of progress

1) 19 Years are Gone
2) Nadia has a very stunning daughter Ellie
3) Eugene is now a 38/39 years old man and he is still in prison for serving his sentence. (pumping his muscles)
4) Ellie is the new MC and she seems to be very attracted to Scarlet (but i think that scarlet will corrupt her in the heterosexual world very soon).

The first episode is strictly related with this one and as you can see in Nadia she will tell as from time to time what's happened in the post 19 years

according to the author:
"I tried to keep it in the spirit of the first game, so the overall feeling remains the same, nevertheless, a lot of things were improved from the last game which will be listed below."

additional note:
the First season of this great story started in Sep 2018 ended in April 2021
I think this one will go much faster and in every updates will comes with a lot of surprises related to the missing 19 years from the end of Episode 1

I can't wait for the future updates
THE BEST GAME EVER! (y)

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019
french kiss animations can use work but great attempt. Plus the saliva on Ellie's tongue is hot af. hopefully the animations can be improved by the time Nadine and Ellie start swapping spit:devilish:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i never played the first version since the mc never had a choice is the mc still huge cuck in part 2 ? or can he finally get something back ? mc from the first version looked like a complete moron.

Reactions: Ursus4321

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Short? ....about 2 hours of playing time and we are just at 0.2 version?
well if you say its 2 hrs it is 2 hrs but didn't feel like 2 hrs (0.2 update and i spent ~25 mins playing this update and didn't skip anything and read all) and story is good but player has no idea where game goes (and that's good).

if pb1 and pb2 are counted together then over 2 hrs but not just pb2 0.2.

Arkinz

Oct 26, 2019
There's no way the update 0.2 has 2 hours, not even if we count 0.1 and 0.2
Anyway, so far great game

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
I wonder if the school environment asset is custom created, can anyone shed some light on it ?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
well if you say its 2 hrs it is 2 hrs but didn't feel like 2 hrs (0.2 update and i spent ~25 mins playing this update and didn't skip anything and read all) and story is good but player has no idea where game goes (and that's good).

if pb1 and pb2 are counted together then over 2 hrs but not just pb2 0.2.
I always play from the start in a 0.2 update and in the first lecture I usually go for all paths so: save and play by following the whole choices.
Maybe I’m not a common player but I know perfectly where the story will go... except for the surprise related with some flashback...
The story is made using the same protagonists of the first season...
It easily to understand that Eugene will be a super macho man with some perversion.. he loves to watch the girl of his life fucked by other guys because this was the story of this character... the same for Nadia that has become a very good mommy that love Ellie and she will be able to stay close to her daughter.
Of course this is just logic because the characters are super well written and Void Star is one of the best writer in the adult game scenario...
For sure this story will never be a childish tale as the majority of the nonsense “adult?“ games that talks about adolescent dreaming on school vacations or incest fantasies.
This one is for sure a real ADULT game story.

for sure the players without real life experiences... that usually loves assuring vanilla story line to breed their childish mind will have no idea about where the story is going.

For sure about the short update the only 0.2 update is much longer than the 0.1 alone.
Sex scenes are quite longer and very satisfying

... so just 25 minutes for you? :unsure: For me there is also FAP time included and in this update there is a lot of fap material:cool:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ursus4321 and EZ8lt

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I almost missed this update. I don't see this game in the Latest Updates section unless I just really overlooked it. I saw the request for it in Game requests and clicked the link again to see that it was updated 2 days ago.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
i never played the first version since the mc never had a choice is the mc still huge cuck in part 2 ? or can he finally get something back ? mc from the first version looked like a complete moron.
My guess is yes since the first game was basically some beta cuck simulator. lol

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Prison life makes him into a chad finally my man grows up, took him for a while.... I hope we can get rid of Nadia never liked the cunt :KEK: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Pandora's Box 2 [0.3]
Changelog:
  • 400+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Vaginal, Handjob, Rimjob, Impregnation, Domination, Foot Fetish;
  • Found a really good way to render some scenes with poor lighting (you can see this in the Massage Interview).
  • New characters, New locations and different choice paths.
  • New loading screens based on the character's current clothes.
  • Even better render quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. I don't have the links so if anybody has then feel free to share with others...

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Pandora's Box 2 [0.3]
Changelog:
  • 400+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Vaginal, Handjob, Rimjob, Impregnation, Domination, Foot Fetish;
  • Found a really good way to render some scenes with poor lighting (you can see this in the Massage Interview).
  • New characters, New locations and different choice paths.
  • New loading screens based on the character's current clothes.
  • Even better render quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. I don't have the links so if anybody has then feel free to share with others...
Man, he works fast

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes