SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I swear, this dev is on steroids, v0.26 already out :devilish:

Changelog:

• 170+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Exhibitionism, Public, Pervert/Creep, Vaginal, Prostitution, Blowjob, French Kissing, Sharing, Cum Swap;
  • Enhancing each scene further (minus animations)
  • More scenes depending on previous choices.
  • New characters and possible romance paths.
  • All characters are now located in same place and will have future interactions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I'm on day 34, Eugene gives seed to Vivi and that's all. Nothing new afterwards?
sorry day 34, damn text on save screen is small and not reg. fiont.

I did double check to see if it was a misprint, but alas nope.
well 5 mins updates so easy to pull out updates every 2 weeks. 1 dev spends 2+ months to do small update and 2 devs spend 3 weeks to pull out more content than this has in 10 updates.

Reactions: SV3TA7

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
170+ new renders - the smallest update of all time, but maybe additional renders, that depend on the player's choice, are not taken into account here (More scenes depending on previous choices)? This update for 100$ patront available now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well replayed from start and skipped larry but eugene is getting blueballed since 1st no sex with prison boss but impregnated that 1 guard and later only with black prostitute but not with vixie so no impregnating her and no sex with that other prostitute or driver so no clue why that happens and same with nadia, she doesn't take meat and missed that scene on prev. update with her and and what was her name sleeping on same bed.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes