VN - Ren'Py - Pandora's Box 2 [v0.25] [Void Star]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fihesog318

Excellent NTR game with an amazing plethora of fetishes: pregnancy, feet, rimming. Consistent monthly updates. Also check out previous games. The animation is clunky and the lighting of certain images are too dark for my taste.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

muschi123

I liked the first one so I was happy to see a sequel.
    The story is okay and ties in well with the first one and hope to see more scenes like the club scene from the prequel.

The renders and the game in general have a unique feel to it, but the renders kinda look dated compared so some newer games. Same goes for the animation.
    There are some interesting characters in the game which sets it apart from the usual plain "landlady" stuff.

My biggest gripe with the game are the H-scenes though. Not the way they are set up, or the overall quality rather than the writing. It just feels so unatural, e.g. the Scarlet scene in the
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    This goes for some of the other scenes as well.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Priappus

1 \ 3 of the scenes are with the loser fool Eugenie(While in prison he has more sex scenes than most free men),the other 1 \ 3 with the (old woman) mom,and the one who is really beautiful and young(Ellie) has only lesbian scenes,most silly thing I have never seen,at least give us options for the sexual course of the very beautiful Ellie.I would like a lot of love scenes with Elli as in the first part of the game is Nadia,until this is done my score in this game is low.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bossk

Loving the return of Nadia. im not sure how but mature Nadia somehow manages to be even hotter than young Nadia and Ellie is beautiful baby lesbian who I instantly liked, hoping for some fun Mother Daughter times.

could do without the return of the husband. he was so unlikeable in the first one it made it easy to NTR the hell out of him.

At least I will get the chance to keep him away from every woman in the game while Nadia and Ellie start a collection.

Story so far is promising. PB1 was among the first titles I played on this site, was pleasantly surprised to see 2 pop up.

Well worth waiting for this one if the first title is any indication
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Sicansios

I loved the first one and i'm starting to love this one. The main girl of the first pandora's box is just extremely hot and the older version is equally hot too.
    Keep doing this amazing and depraved work :)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

weretiger

A great start for a new pandora season. The two old MC characters are well known, but the new one is pretty interesting and gives the game some fresh ideas. The storyline is developing slowly and some new characters are introduced in this 1st version. The graphic of the models and the quality of the game is similar to the eldery pandora version. The quality of the game is really high and I am looking forward to play future updates...