VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pantyhoes [v0.6] [VCProductions]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

The story was good but cut very very short which just ruins the game insted, everything feels rushed you bare get into the game before your arrested and trown in court and even court story is very short and pointless, you dont even get to trow the undercover cop under the bus or anything, it had potential to be a good story and fun but it just never got to that point due to cutting everything so short.

Relationships are fast, its more like pick a girl the end, no need to build anything with them or have any kinda of romance, so it really adds nothing to the game, and 0 feelings for any of them.

The graphics arent the best and the animations are poor, i wouldent mind that if the story had some more meat but well it dident.

If you want to waste an hour or two reading it then do so but it wont really be much fun.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hooties

It's very short and rushed game, that you will obviously see. If you are into titular pantyhose and feet that will be your favourite little game. This game have such a potential but instead we get short game. I wish someone will make this concept of game a really big one someday ;)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Karl Speidel

The game is really short,maybe a few hours of content if you bother to read everything however its story is pretty good but its fails in many areas such as the dev promising a harem ending,other endings being rushed,game is almost exclusivly about foot fetish so if thats not your thing then its not worthwhile,etc.

I personally hate very short games because they are a money grab or make you invest time into them only to be left with a shitty end or cliffhanger.

Overall:
    +Good atmosphere
    +Good story
    +Decent characters
    -Choices are a illusion as are stats
    -Rushed story&endings (game is supposedly 3 months in game time but runs more like a week)
    +Ok scenes but few
    -Very small content
    -Promised content abandoned
    +Alot of potential
    -Almost all of it is foot fetish related
  4. 3.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

Got to say its my 1st time playing as a character with foot fetish. Still the game is too short but crisp as it explains almost all complicated stuffs regarding business pretty well so that even a layman could understand. Character models are nicely done, though the Sex animations are smooth they are also really short. Would have loved it if they could've extended the story further.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Erodragoon

Category: Visual Novel
    Version: 6.0
    Visual novel/Script: 5
    Gaming experience: 3
    Graphic quality: 4
    Character development: 4
    Xcitement: 4

Considerations: Nice visual novel. The plot is well done, story is coherent.
    Have multiple endings and in-game options for a VN. In-game choices have an impact on character relationship development.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

LordMerek

A colossal joke of a game that had the potential to be so much more. Great renders, likable characters, and a decent story that could've kept players engaged for the foreseeable future. Instead, the developer has decided to call this "Complete" after the last update. The endings are a total rush job and If I recall correctly, earlier versions even hinted at a possible harem ending that we never got.

Don't bother with this game.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

NikoRedOne

The story is really weird, I followed a walkthrough and even tho it's supposed to be a harem game there's very small amount of sexual content, in the end, which came quite abruptly, i didn't even know what happened with most of the characters...
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This office setting is really fit for the atmosphere the game. It is a fun game you don't have to take seriously. Characters are not deep more like caricatures. The female characters looks good so renders are nice too.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

King of Hearts 937

If you haven't played this yet I recommend you try it. It's a little short but good. Still need to figure out Bella ending. Renders were good and so were the animations. Hope the Dev makes another game.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

fitgirlbestgirl

Game version: [v0.5]

Suffers from tiny update syndrome. Still very short, decent renders and writing. I came for the foot fetish and femdom elements, but they don't get explored nearly enough. Sex scenes are short and happen too quickly. Check it out if you're starved for foot fetish content, it's not terrible, but there isn't much here.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

I'm not the biggest fan of the fets, the renders while nice aren't the best, so why am I giving this 4 stars? Because the dev allows it in game or comic form. I really like when a dev goes outside the box like that and allows the user the experience that best suits them, especially since once the art assets are done there's really no reason for most games to not allow something like that (where as many don't even add a gallery).
    So, 4 stars for doing something interesting that's gamer/reader friendly.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

John64

The renders are average, the story is VERY short so far as well as the updates, so can't tell much. Overall gameplay time as of v0.2 - about 15 min tops. The game has some potential, but so far - just an "Average" rating. Will renew it with further updates.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

pix12341

Beautiful faces, upskirts, and legs. Interesting potential plot-wise. Content pretty light but it is only v0.1. Will be watching this one. Looking forward to the updates. Hopefully they'll come quick!