Pogo123

One word: excellent! well nearly excellent but i am not nitpicky. ^^

Pros:
    - great looking female
    - really nice and hot writing
    - perfect scenario
    - great fetish (NTR and old men YES!)
    - amazing quality
    - reminds me of Bella's First Sin (where i do hope it gets continued too)
    - even blue balls it ends with a hot ending and great teaser

Cons:
    - text should, in my opinion, be on the left and/or right to still enjoy the pics
    [- scene with Omar was a bit too long (you can say its great, but one part hoped she would let him fuck her the other part didn't want it so the scene was well build up with hot stuff but also a great suffer cause i personally didn't want that Omar is "the first" even i might be "one of the ten" - such a hot idea!!!!!!)]
    yeah thats it Cons wise lol.

honestly i don't understand ppl here that the dev should only focus on JOHN. cause most of the ppl are okay with mostly only teasin in each update there anyway. And even i like Jessica and that its getting hotter and hotter, i really look forward to side projects like this. Maybe it even helps the dev in creativity and getting inspired for upcoming JOHN scenes who knows?

I think the dev should make definitely more and don't listen to the stubborn guys who only want to play this and that. Make more Paola and more Bella or some other story if you like to. I'll look VERY MUCH forward to it!

What an amazing kinetic novel! (even sometimes it would be lovely to have a choice which could spice things up even more)

would give it 6 stars if i could.