VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paper Towns [v0.1.0] [Crescentdune]

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Damn this artstyle is cool. Reminds me a tad of IA 1 but still really neat lookin. Definitely unique, good stuff.

Tiohag01

Apr 21, 2020
This patch one is really poor about the past one, but still a good and unique art.Hope this game go foward in his work.Good thing you got there.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
When i first saw this black n white look i thought it would be mc is the ink and will bring color back to the town after each girl he cum in lol but choosing the wrong girls the paper town will rip by piece or crumble instead something like disaster movie 2012

• Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

Crescentdune

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
To those coming from the demo,

I had to remove the H-scene for the library and home in order to make a coherent story. I'll probably add it back in a future update or something. I also had to clean up a lot of the code for the demo was more of a bodge to get things working together. Now I had it coded with future updates in mind. Also I am just one guy trying to bring this passion project to life so please be patient with me.

I have here the links to the Demo to those interested to see what was removed.

Crescentdune

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
Sorry for the people who were expecting much from this project. Too much things were just piling up that it was hard to find time to do any work. Just wanted to pull the plug early than stay idle on it for a long while.

Maybe in the future I might continue on projects like this. But there are a lot I learned from making this that I will take into account in the future. I hope you have a great day.