3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
where is flame dragon? I've been circling between planet to planet but i can't find one, if it rare where is the fixed planet it will appear? all galaxy 5 planet? or one of its planet?

Trevor4

Aug 9, 2022
The flame dragon can be found on the fire planet (northeast) in galaxy 5, tho it is rare and for me it only has appeared while fighting in caves

Reactions: Atl+Enter

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
"6. Love Touch -> replaced all Pet action with general CG (futa/ horsecock / lesbian / masturbate), can use this skill to impreg offspring."

Does that translate to the dev neutering the game to appease the patreon gods? RIP

Titoir98

Jun 4, 2017
I tried to play it on joiplay on my wiko y81 and the game run at only 20fps is there something i can do to make it run better ?
Thanks

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I tried to play it on joiplay on my wiko y81 and the game run at only 20fps is there something i can do to make it run better ?
Thanks
Mostly, because your processor isn't build for that. MediaTek is not powerful enough to run games like that.
If you don't have other Options like PC/Laptop, then you could not change anything on that current situation.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
"6. Love Touch -> replaced all Pet action with general CG (futa/ horsecock / lesbian / masturbate), can use this skill to impreg offspring."

Does that translate to the dev neutering the game to appease the patreon gods? RIP
I see what you did there. :BootyTime:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
where's the maintenance tunnel in the 2nd floor of warehouse??
Not 100% sure about it, but when you start from the main hall, choose the way on buttom right side (core room?). The only thing I can remember right now, is to have oxygen with you due the low air later in that rooms. You'll also go into space during that mission, but there are also tanks to refill your oxygen.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Сan't wait it see the final version
With that speed from all the releases and only 8 Galaxies so far, it wouldn't take that long for a full release. Looking forward, where this is going.
Also, the dev is known for taking his games to the finish line and also improve his art style and gameplay.

Reactions: JaximusJaxer123

Balial42

May 3, 2018
So what's thhe condition to unlock hyper breasts?
Not sure yet. I was thinking, that her boobs need to be pregnant (of course) and even then, you can still trigger NPF to increase the volume of semen for the second pregnancy. I managed to fill her boobs a second time, but that doesn't seem to work. The other issue I have, is that all pregnancies are way to fast gone.

EDIT: Go to Item >> Key Item >> choose (mod) Hyper tits
Once her boobs are pregnant you´ll get the big ones (third step of pregnancy)
Note: you need to breed 30times with her nipple in order to unlock this.

Key item.PNG

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes