3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
No, alternatively what i could do is upload the unzipped version of the game folder for every version and fill it with random files and increase the file size to 5gb.
This kind of evil suits your profile picture very well. #untilwemeetagain :D

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I was referring to this:

"upload the unzipped version of the game folder for every version and fill it with random files and increase the file size to 5gb." I'm vaguely sure that's happened...

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
Been trying to save edit my save with a rmmz editor, and each time I try to use the editied save I keep running into an error saying it can't find an image of sasha of all things. which is in a different folder then the saves.

It's confusing the heck out of me, unless the save editor is breaking the save in some way.

Been trying to find an easy way to make a save with all the playable chars, but as lvl 1's and not in the matured states. *Simply to be able to roll it back at times to see the chars go through the mature process.*

Edit: Found out there are cheat items in the game that have the ability to add and change a fair amount of things. Only effect really missing is the ability to increase Sasha's sex experience. Riffling through files seeing if I can find a way to expedite the process on newsave files. but can't really seem to isolate what would increase that xp per action, or creating a cheat consumable that just increases all of them by like 50-100.

If I can isolate either what code and dataid's and etc equate to the sex experience, i think it would be possible to translate it into a new item. (Still suprised the creator didnt have a cheat item for it)

Last edited:

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
how to unlock futa mode?
Edit: NVM i already knew it
Goes to galaxy 3 then go to area 0316 face let the tentacles implant dick on you (literally just do nothing/guard until it perform dick implant on you)
Is there something else to this? The tentacle bois don't seem to want to use the skill Cock implant. Do you need to have a certain experience in other areas or be past a certain stage of the game for that to unlock?

*Went so far as setting there avalible skills to only there implantation skill, and they simply refuse to use it*

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
Can you explain this to someone who's never played any of his other games?
His games has cameos from other heroines from his other games in them. Like Hungry Noemi was set in the same universe as revenge elf as the parasite is explicitly a 'child' of the Elf.

Aeyss

Dec 26, 2022
Is there something else to this? The tentacle bois don't seem to want to use the skill Cock implant. Do you need to have a certain experience in other areas or be past a certain stage of the game for that to unlock?

*Went so far as setting there avalible skills to only there implantation skill, and they simply refuse to use it*
I've been doing the same as well
Ive even used 2 medkits and the tentacles still didnt do an implant

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
uncensor patch doesnt work ( or im doing something wrong ?
Depends on. Cheatroom opens up at the end of the game. Try using saveeditoronline until then. And before you ask: Go to the first page of the tread and use the searchbar on top right side to search only in this tread.

Nov 29, 2020
Depends on. Cheatroom opens up at the end of the game. Try using saveeditoronline until then. And before you ask: Go to the first page of the tread and use the searchbar on top right side to search only in this tread.
Is this suppose to happen? I am just starting the game. All i am seeing is black dicks like this.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes