VN - Ren'Py - Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lerd0

review for prologue v1.7.0p

comfy as fuck, super fluffy.
    funny mc, lots of fun banter between the characters, writing is pretty good and funny.
    girls all look super cute, even the mc is pretty breedable.
    bit of a slow burn so far, but is ok, i'll just keep edging till more lewds arrive.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

omg05

I can only award it 4 stars because it´s a bit short, but at least, what we have right now leaves us wanting to see much more.

The game is great! We could get to see a little more of the cities they live in, but at the moment, it doesn´t look bad. Also, every character is special in a satisfying way, I wanted to see more because they all seem to be very interesting.

I liked Jade speacially, she has a a lot of chemistry with the main character. Sometimes, these games force the MC to fall in love with a certain girl because the story needs it, but I don´t care if it´s Jade in this game because it doesn´t feel forced with her, at all. Her relationship with the MC feels real, because it has a great balance of secretly loving each other a lot, but still trying to stay friends.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ThatGuyWho

Now this here is really good. It has potential to be one of the great ones.

The author really put effort and it shows. The writing is cute and wholesome, funny at times too. The characters are really beautiful and different, not the stock, copypaste stuff out there.

There is already a nice number of characters and I hope it stays small for now, as I particularly enjoy tons of content for a few well written and rendered characters than tons of characters with nothing to them. The same character with different clothes can be better than dozens of characters that always looks the same. No personality, no creativity.

There is 2 smut scenes and that's it. A third, extra (that is really good, damn) is present after the prologue's ending. If you are a person of culture, you won't mind. Keep in mind that the story is just starting and this was basically just introduction to the world and the characters. If you want to beat your meat, I suggest looking for one of the hundreds of on-demand content websites available.

That being said, it is not perfect, of course. A few scene issues, a few typos, but nothing that will make you clawn your eyes out.

Keep up the good work.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Chickenman1234

So far the game is great. Very good start especially for a first time dev. The dev has already said on the discussion board and their discord server that the dark scenes will be corrected on the next update. The dev is communicating frequently on the discussion boards and also on the discord server. looking forward to future updates of this game. hoping sooner than later :)
  5. 3.00 star(s)

XLIDAR

Probably deserves a higher rating, but, holy shit the beginning... It hurts my soul that everything is so dark. I'd have to turn up my monitor settings to see anything.
    It's like "Oh wow, look at that! Do you want to take a closer look?"
    Scene: Pitch F*cking black. (Not really, if I leaned in I could kinda see something I guess).
    So that needs redone. Probably worth at least a star there. It seems decent after the train ride, though occasionally a bit darker than I'm used to.

That said, the models are cute. Looking forward to it.
    For now, there's not much content, though. I will hopefully remember to update this eventually...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

AX90FENRIR

The game is only starting and i feel like constant updates could push this very far, i hope it doesn't get abandoned... keep it up dev!
    (Also look out for some typos, have someone help you by proof reading)
  7. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Honest feed back for this VN.

Lighting in the beginning scenes is awful. Even during the morning on the train ride it is bad.
    I recommend redoing this prologue and lightening some scenes up.

The few female characters introduced to you are attractive.

Writing needs some proof reading done, but that can be addressed later

Content is very short. The story is in an infant state, and you don't really have an idea of what is going on, or where it's potentially going. Again that is understandable because it's a prologue.

In my opinion I would honestly just keep an eye on this VN until further development has been done.
    Good luck to Jiggly Stone Studios, and I hope this VN gets some traction and supporters.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

florvas

There's a lot of potential here; the writing is good (minus a few typos), most of the renders are pretty nice and natural. Only problem is there is absolutely no real content whatsoever. No choices, no sex scenes outside of a single dream, no nothing - I understand this is labeled as a prologue, but it's barely even a proof of concept. There's absolutely nothing here, and even reading through what there is only takes a half hour or so at most.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Stratyys

Fantastic start! The visuals are really good and the story is very enjoyable. I can see that the story writing will need some very minor proofreading in spots for the english version but that should be pretty simple. The story has a nice happy tone so for which I appreciate and I look forward to seeing how this game develops. Great beginning Dev!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Jack Nippleson

Short but so far so good. I thoroughly enjoyed the introduction. The visuals were a bit dark in some places, but the renders were still top notch. I will definitely be keeping an eye open for further updates.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

keanuxxx

Seems to be a good start, excellent renders, interesting story
    with a bit of mystery keeps me wanting to play the rest now
    cant wait for the future update and excited to see where the story goes from here
  12. 5.00 star(s)

snow123789456

For an introduction, it was excellent. The render is good and it has a solid (familiar) story. I am truly hoping the developer keep the excellent work. Looking forward for the next update. Best wishes. :)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

apple8000

Really promising demo! The writing has got a really nice upbeat vibe to it, the character models are cute and expressive, the setup is really promising too, AND the dev has planned like 90% of my favourite fetishes.

Really excited to see where this one goes, and best of luck to the dev!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Ern The Skáld

Imma give it a 5 for the effort. And for models (thank god it's not standard DAZ). And for fetish variety (exhib, futa, bigmommy, catgirls). And for a refreshing writing. And for not making the MC a babbling mess. And for not doing school/college setting. Rating is subject to change of course, depending on how the game will develop, but right now - it's a very good start. Best of luck.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Daikurou

Its cute and well written. you can tell the creator is putting alot of passion in this one. This version is a bit on the short side which is why i give it a 4 for now, outside of it being unfinished.
    The models are hot and the promise of very interesting fetishes and kinks on the horizon show great potential
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Vexxxy V

I love it. The concept is great. The characters are attractive and likable. I like the idea of a short attractive MC without the threat of sissification nuking my interest. I look forward to the updates yet to come, especially when they involve BE or Trans. This game shows a lot of promise, and I have faith that it will get even better.