vogamestudios

Jul 2, 2020
startmenu.png

Overview:
You're a professional thief who just moved to Paradise Beach, an extravagant beach resort that attracts a lot of wealthy people as well as hot girls looking for a sugar daddy to take care of them. Earn as much money possible so that you can support all these poor girls who just want a nice sugar daddy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-12
Release Date: 2020-07-12
Developer: vogamestudios
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 (demo)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: -

cocomandy01.png mandysex03.png cocomaid01.png mandysex02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
I am both intrigued and horny, you sir have my erection and interest. I will be keeping an eye on this.

Reactions: Gabaw

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Shamelessly tracing over artwork from other more accomplished artists? You realize that only tells people that you lack the imagination to make your own right?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Is that freaking Coco Bandicoot or Crash's girlfriend?
If the former damn im in, if the latter then im in but gotta add Coco too.

Reactions: Sharkx99

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
like which ones?
like i said iirc as im not 100% certain if they arent the same name then they are atleast extremly similar so pretty sure 2 games with the same name wouldnt hurt anyone so dont realy know why everyone is so stuck up about it

Jul 16, 2019
like i said iirc as im not 100% certain if they arent the same name then they are atleast extremly similar so pretty sure 2 games with the same name wouldnt hurt anyone so dont realy know why everyone is so stuck up about it
there are a variety of reasons people would be "stuck up about it"; most are related with human nature. for example, arguments will probably break out over the name (as we are doing right now). 'playstation 5 vs xbox series x'-style fanboy arguments will happen with both versions of "Paradise Beach". tangents will happen in the thread, chaos will ensue.

why cause future drama and ill will with a "demo" when this developer can change the title of their game?

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
there are a variety of reasons people would be "stuck up about it"; most are related with human nature. for example, arguments will probably break out over the name (as we are doing right now). 'playstation 5 vs xbox series x'-style fanboy arguments will happen with both versions of "Paradise Beach". tangents will happen in the thread, chaos will ensue.

why cause future drama and ill will with a "demo" when this developer can change the title of their game?
i just told the dev he didnt need to change the name if he wants to change the name its up to him just dont want him to feel like he is forced to or is required that he doesnt have a choice in it at all, what he names it i cant realy care about its still gonna be the same game

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Backgrounds are stolen, the room in the 3rd screenshot is Amane's room from Grisaia no Kajitsu/The Fruit of Grisaia.

Last edited: