Others Completed Paradise Cleaning: Sex-Loving Family [Final] [POISON]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is something like ntr legend or handymand legend? (I mean you are a person who does cleaning and that leads you to meet the girls and... Well, things happen)

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i'm trying to figure out how this is netorare (the tag is there). are we playing the husband? the overview is making it seem like we are some unknown, or possibly a guy named Shogo.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
As per usual the virus is boobs size being 10+ units larger than ass size.
For all 4 fucking females.
Because the world favours boobs.
Also, "NTR" + "puzzle" is a new tag combination I'd heavily advise against turning into a trend.
Both tags are bad enough on their own.
Surely the Japanese developers on the other side of the planet will care what you think. Surely.

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
The fourth girl (in the purple shirt) does not appear in this game. All the CGs are the first three girls on their own, and then the three of them together. She just stand there in the menus.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
i'm trying to figure out how this is netorare (the tag is there). are we playing the husband? the overview is making it seem like we are some unknown, or possibly a guy named Shogo.
1) It's actually netori - you play the guy cucking the husband. In Japan the abbreviation "NTR" encompasses netorare, netorase, and netori alike, so often if that's in the title or synopsis it gets the tag here until somebody points out it doesn't fit according to this site's definition.
2) ...but that's the main game, the VN. Technically this puzzle spinoff doesn't have a story, it's just a collection of CGs hidden behind a really bad puzzle game (at least some of the RPG-with-match-3-puzzle-battles H-games I've come across (Mirror for example) had good enough gameplay you might consider playing them just for that aspect even when not horny if you were bored enough; can't imagine anyone doing that with this crap). This company likes to do this as an easy money double-dip - they did the same thing with Pregnant Ogre. Only worth messing with if the pics are enough for you and you can't get the VN and a gallery-unlocked save or a dump of the CGs.

Reactions: ugz2

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
On the one hand, it's a cheesy asset flap. On the other hand, it's an easy game to play, the puzzle element isn't particularly hard, and it's remarkably short, so if you wanna unlock the gallery, just play the game. Hold down the mouse to sweep better, switch as needed, boom. Just finished the game in about 15 minutes, give or take. Art's decent(dig the blonde going ass to mouth pretty much from the get go), but the "Family" title is hilarious and silly since there's no story, no characterization, and thus, no way to know who is or isn't family with who.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes