Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
If she isn´t french I won´t believe anything the creator are saying in the future...
And when does creator said something about french girl? I don't remember something like this.

Mina still has to be introduced but I don't know from where is she.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Latest spank bank files for the public build of Paradise Lust 2 0.5.0c

Extract the memory files directly into your save files folder and then open Spank Bank from the main menu to access the memory files. We've also added a quick.sav file from when the latest memory files takes place.

Location of save files folder
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/com.flexiblemedia.paradiselust2
Linux: Home/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
Android (v11): Phone Storage > Android > data > com.flexiblemedia.paradiselost2 > files
Android (v12) (edited)

Last edited:

Justfindmyway

Jan 21, 2022
Latest spank bank files for the public build of Paradise Lust 2 0.3.0k

Extract the memory files directly into your save files folder and then open Spank Bank from the main menu to access the memory files. We've also added a quick.sav file from when the latest memory files takes place.

Location of save files folder
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/com.flexiblemedia.paradiselust2
Linux: Home/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
Android (v11): Phone Storage > Android > data > com.flexiblemedia.paradiselost2 > files
Android (v12) (edited)
Thanks So Much!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Why is the rollback not allowing me to have choices anymore? If I chose something wrong or hit the wrong button, when I rollback the choices are gone now. Why? The first game didn't do that and I really don't like this being this way.

Also, when you click "Guides" it takes you to the Paradise Lust 1 guide, not for part 2.

Reactions: free_hk
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote