Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I had started the game on another PC which had Linux, so now I got it on Windows, point is, anyone has a save that is near the beginning? Just after turning on the switch at the Resort, just a bit after finding Karen?
The saves are compatible between Linux/PC (and OSX, android).

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Whats the average time-span between releases?
Main line Steam releases are usually the last Thursday of the month, unless we're setting up for a big Steam sale (like the Summer/Winter sales, when we'll launch on the day itself).

Public builds are usually a couple of days after that, once we think we've gotten any bugs sorted out.

On Steam, Beta updates is usually ~2x / week with new content.

Next Steam update is planned for today :)

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
Tell me if there's a bug or it's just for me but Maria is stuck at 20.
I did everything, swimming pool, jacuzzi, discussion with her and nothing evolves..

Here are my stats:
Gabby 80
Kath 80
Andrea 80
maria 20
Karen 60
Raven 80
Reina 80
Mid Sun 40
Olga 60
Jenny 60
DPF 60
Grace 20

And I still have this mission "get closer to Maria"
I don't know what to do thanks for your help

Reactions: Droid Productions

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Guys, I have read back lot of pages, but I can't find any help for my problem. I changed my old laptop, but I couldn't find the save files, so I downloaded the "complete savegame" file, unpacked it... And what should I do with those files? Where to put them to continue the game? Or how can I reach my old saves from my previous laptop? Thx in advance and have a great weekend!

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I did everything, swimming pool, jacuzzi, discussion with her and nothing evolves..

Here are my stats:
Gabby 80
Kath 80
Andrea 80
maria 20
Karen 60
Raven 80
Reina 80
Mid Sun 40
Olga 60
Jenny 60
DPF 60
Grace 20

If you have mission "get closer to X_Girls", it means you must increase your relationship with the X_Girl until certain level. You can check relationship level in your phone. How to increase it? By talking, going to pool or jacuzzi together, or doing special activities with each girls (Yoga, Snorkling, etc).

And for Maria, if you're playing in v.17, you can still increase her relationship level until 60 pts.

ratpack2000

Feb 1, 2021
Hi Guys, I have read back lot of pages, but I can't find any help for my problem. I changed my old laptop, but I couldn't find the save files, so I downloaded the "complete savegame" file, unpacked it... And what should I do with those files? Where to put them to continue the game? Or how can I reach my old saves from my previous laptop? Thx in advance and have a great weekend!
Answer is literally 4 posts above your one :cool:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-17-0f-flexible-media.63083/post-8831919

baguetteEnjoyer

Apr 4, 2022

Here are my stats:
Gabby 80
Kath 80
Andrea 80
maria 20
Karen 60
Raven 80
Reina 80
Mid Sun 40
Olga 60
Jenny 60
DPF 60
Grace 20

I imagine you havent triggered the cutscene that takes you from aquaintance to friend. I don't remember what it was but i'd recommend maybe leaving your bedroom and going back in in the morning and maybe she'll send you a text, or maybe late at night (dont go to sleep in the evening wait til night)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hope the Dev corrected the requirements at the mini games ( especially Raven Paint ) so I can continue. I have 16 g of ram and it freezes. Please fix or tell me how I can bypass it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hope the Dev corrected the requirements at the mini games ( especially Raven Paint ) so I can continue. I have 16 g of ram and it freezes. Please fix or tell me how I can bypass it.
It's a video card driver issue; upgrade your drivers, or try to run it in OpenGL mode ( -force-opengl as a command line parameter).

Reactions: TheDevian

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It's a video card driver issue; upgrade your drivers, or try to run it in OpenGL mode ( -force-opengl as a command line parameter).
drivers are updated... Not sure what is open GL but I tried all of the direction you gave and nothing worked. This has not happened in any otherofyour mini games and it does not happen in any other game I play at all. Can i go around it !

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
drivers are updated... Not sure what is open GL but I tried all of the direction you gave and nothing worked. This has not happened in any otherofyour mini games and it does not happen in any other game I play at all. Can i go around it !
Is it only the Raven painting game, or all the painting games that causes this issue?

We might add a debug flag to skip the painting games if it's all of them, but that's weird.... especially since you've got a decent enough graphics card.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, here are some suggestions Unity has for situations where you have a Driver level crash.

Please try the following to see if it helps with the crashes and the hitching:
- Update your GPU drivers
- Uninstall GeForce Experience
- Disable any app used to monitor framerate
- Uninstall or reinstall NVIDIA Audio drivers
- Turn off Image Sharpening:
1. Open the NVIDIA Control Panel, and click on Manage 3D settings.
2. Scroll down the Global Settings tab to Image Sharpening.
3. Select the "Off" option

But I'll look into having the option to disable painting minigames as an optional debug flag.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes