arkopand

May 7, 2018
Okay so apparently in the soldering minigame, where you make those wire thingies rotate, the board itself rotates as well when clicked. While hilarious, I don't think this is intended.

Reactions: Droid Productions

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
anyone got a save file at the beginning of .17? I had to do a clean install of windows and nuked everything...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
anyone got a save file at the beginning of .17? I had to do a clean install of windows and nuked everything...
Latest spankbank should have it (it's the Quicksave).

Location of save files folder
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Android (v11): Phone Storage > Android > data > com.flexiblemedia.paradiselost > files

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Droid Productions, Yesterday was the first time dl and playing your game. So far, so good. Love the style (art and humor). However, I state the timing because I had that initial 3 girls maxxed and no activity had the 'Friends with Andrea' and 'No paint, no gains' quests. I slept/ran around approximately 10 days, and re loaded an earlier save. Though, your suggestion of the morning door dance worked, in fact, I have found that as my world has expanded I will still get a new quest every now and again if I step out and back in each morn. Just a heads up, as i have only had this last release.

Keep up the good work. Really like the characters sofar.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017

Android (v11): Phone Storage > Android > data > com.flexiblemedia.paradiselost > files
Beat me to it.
Here are my saves for good measure, the folder contains 18 saves at various points in the story (just look at the "days" counter) with most of them being right before a sex scene. I has all the scenes unlocked and all the wallpaper pics except about half the Woodle ones (I got tired of it after a while).

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Also, to the thread owner. There is a mostly spoiler free gift guide on steam as well, might be worth adding a link for those who don't want to use the guide.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Nice art! and jesus... that changelog is huge. how many hours of gameplay? I'm about to finish Monster Girl 1,000 and after that i'll go for this game. thanks :)

Junior jack

May 25, 2017

Hello amigo
I don't see the save "file" for android

It's Android 11
Mine is internal storage > download > paradiselust0.14.0apk ....but what goes nect

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello amigo
I don't see the save "file" for android

It's Android 11
Mine is internal storage > download > paradiselust0.14.0apk ....but what goes nect
Android 11+ hides the phone storage "for your safety". You need a file browser that's able to see the actual file system to do this. The Download is just your downloaded file, not where it's installed or where the save data is.

This one should work

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
doesnt want pregnancy cuz "concerned about complications from pregnancy on a deserted island".. literally 1984 smh my head :mad:
This is why I quit the game. If the Dev doesn't want Preg content, that's their prerogative (their wrong prerogative, but I digress), but to make up a bullshit excuse is just pathetic. There's all kinds of wild shit going on, pregnancy complications takes a backseat to beaver fever, infection, starvation and death by giant lizard.

As for realism, from what I'm seeing, either these people are going to get rescued in relatively short order in which case, the dangerous part of the pregnancy (the birth) could happen in a hospital, or never at all, so what is the plan, for them to grow old and die one by one on this empty rock? Also, its a fucking story. You can write whatever you want. Don't want there to be complications? Simply write that the pregnancies all went smooth. You have at least one doctor on the Island, this shit writes itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: wtfismook

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
anyone know how to add the spank bank unlocked all scenes for mac. cant find my saves file. thnks

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
anyone know how to add the spank bank unlocked all scenes for mac. cant find my saves file. thnks

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hm, I seem to have no new content with the last update, I tried sleeping, talking to allmost everyone and still no new quest :/

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes