TheParroter

Nov 18, 2019
Congratulation for completing the game, hope you get what you deserved along the way. I'll be waiting for next gem made by the awesome game developer whose made this game coming true.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Major W for the completion, congrats. Great game, great girl, great story, only thing to nitpick is the not very natural/fluid animations, though being animated itself is already a W.
Looking forward to Paradise Lust 2 & Sinners Landing, can tell they're gonna be awesome as well.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Cath, Andrea, Maria, and Karen are all at 100% as 'Lover'. All of them have the next quest as 'Soulmates with X'. But it never triggers. Help :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Cath, Andrea, Maria, and Karen are all at 100% as 'Lover'. All of them have the next quest as 'Soulmates with X'. But it never triggers. Help :)
Usually just means it's processing through all the various "morning happens" events; it needs a free slot to trigger the soulmate questline. If it's still morning you can re-enter the bedroom to trigger the next morning event.

Reactions: Arachnox

Bill8778

Jul 17, 2020
At a guess you had a bunch of errors unzipping it; most common issue is using a zip package (like the built in windows system) that can't handle long filenames.

Either use a recent winrar/winzip, or just unzip it to something like c:\games or c:\tmp, that way it won't break the zip extractor.

I have the same Problem, only get Blackscreen. The Titlescreen is visible but you can't with barely anything, meaning no setting or Load Game. And when press New Game all you get is Black Screen. Hope this piece of Info helps.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have the same Problem, only get Blackscreen. The Titlescreen is visible but you can't with barely anything, meaning no setting or Load Game. And when press New Game all you get is Black Screen. Hope this piece of Info helps.
It's usually caused by the unzip system (usually the native windows zip file system) having a moment; some of the filenames get long, and windows unzip doesn't handle filenames >230 or so characters. Alternatively I've seen unity choke on weird directory names ( like {}[]$# )

Try unzipping it to somewhere like c:\tmp and see if that works.

Reactions: Bill8778

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
How do I meet Raven, the goth girl? I've met Olga and the other 2 at the plane and now people are talking about her as if we've met but I've never seen her

Apr 14, 2018
How do I meet Raven, the goth girl? I've met Olga and the other 2 at the plane and now people are talking about her as if we've met but I've never seen her
I did not naturally run into her as well because she usually hangs around a location that is not frequently visited early on.

The time you meet her for the first time may be tied to a specific time of day.

Look at your active quests to find the proper time.
Little arrow in top left corner below energy bar.

In any case keep checking at:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorat1

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Oh you're making a new game in addition to PL2 with the animated cartoon style? Sinner's Landing sounds intriguing , bit nervous about the card combat but if its simple enough and you can find new cards in the dungeons could be interesting enough... well anyway, congrats on finishing this one again, I already have it on steam and will probably at least get Sinner's Landing on Steam too!

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes