• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Paradise Lust [v1.1.4b] [Flexible Media]

1. 4.00 star(s)

aezur

I want to rate it 3.5 stars. Deserves more than 3 but not enough for 4 yet.

This is an Island harem visual novel/sandbox with a few mini games.

Pros:
    Good art overall
    Good H scenes overall
    There's a few mini games to fiddle with
    Seems like it's going to have quite a bit of content

Cons:
    There's not a lot of content yet
    Some mini games are way too basic, no need for anything complex, find a middle ground
    The desert island RPG aspect is pretty non existent, you never need to eat or drink, they also suggest drinking water from downstream which is super dumb and pollute the only source of sweet water they have with soap.
    Some characters are super obnoxious and you can't do anything against them
    Sex scenes could have better angles, you should always try to show the female body and penetration at the same time
    The MC needs to man up a bit
    There's 2 npc dudes without any function,don't they desire these models as well? Seems like they would make decent nemesis.
    There's no gallery and no tips on how to unlock wallpapers

Has everything to become a 5 star game if they work a bit on it. Definitely worth playing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sambaramba

Great amount of quests, good story and good variation of girls with different types, ages, body types and such. Cool "reward" system with getting more pics when texting. Will be interesting to see future updates of both story and content. If something I'd critisize details of nsfw art, but nothing annoying.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lhucio

After 5 hours of play, I had to stop to give my review.

The art is excellent, the amount of girls is more than enough for now, the music although it needs more variation is quite good. And the conversations... oh, the conversations... I love them!!!! (take all my SEX chips)

When I finish the game I will come to change the score if the level goes down, for now it deserves 5 stars.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

duckman11

I don't know why people rate 3stars coz "goofy personality"
    This game is wonderful artwork and girls etc. In my opinons the effort of drawing all that animations are enough to get 5stars . Aside that it's island survival them, not bad. I just hope the creater give more option of freedom what player can do. It's kinda visual novel point and click, coz there can't be 2nd path. etc.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

plumbis65

I decided to load up the game again to see why i stopped playing it the first time, and after a few minutes I started to remember why.

The art is pretty good, and the dialogue is at least serviceable, but i cannot stand the characterization of the MC. I am fine with a blank slate MC who has no real personality except what you put into them. I am also fine with an MC who is strong and takes charge and doesn't let anyone walk over them. this MC is bossed around and insulted, at least in most scenes before i stopped playing. I am actually fine with both of those things, just not together, especially when i go into a game expecting a harem
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Kurōzu

I am LOVING the art and the overall graphic design of this game, dialogues are also funny and the story is simple yet entertaining.

The characters are diverse and I am really enjoying their funny and not offensive stereotypical depiction.

That being said I hated how spineless and dumb the MC looks especially in the beginning, but it seems like his character is developing together with the story so I'll keep playing the game as new updates come out.

I was going to give 5 stars because of the art style that feels so refreshing but I'll just wait and see how the game goes on with further updates.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

UserNed

I'm good with the point and click interface. I'm fine with the flat artwork. It's kind of nostalgic. The basic plot is good.

what I can NOT stand is playing as an MC that is a sniveling, spineless goof. Being a young goof - fine. Not being the heroic type - fine. saving a girl's life and then being shown the merest sliver of appreciation - not fine. Then the same girl accuses you of perving on a new girl and ignoring the task of getting water while she is getting frisky with the cheerleader and not working on her task - (wtf!) and he just takes it. OK, let's keep going and see what happens next. There is a bit of minor problem solving. Need to get Girl #3's clothes from lizard. Been told that lizard likes eggs. I saw eggs at the beach. go get them ... Nope not allowed. The MC has to be told to go get them by one of the bossy bitches.

This seems to be one long session of being a pud. Run here, run there, do whatever the next girl tells you to do. Etc.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ExoticTitan

Another excellent game by DroidProductions (and now his studio). The writing is very well done, both witty and engaging. I really like the art style, and the sense of motion instead of just getting text on a static screen. The characters shift poses while conversing and there are a lot of subtle background animations too (wind blowing, waves, ceiling fans, etc.).
    There's also a few lewd scenes already which are great and many more are teased to come.

Tl;dr: A good game about being stuck on an island with a bunch of hot models, fun sexy times occur.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

-Maniackanime-

The game is great even for me who is not familiar with sayings of Americans(or other countries)? Though, the MC is really looked down on, i think, but the potential of this game is great, the art and animation is first-grade quality, just needs more content I feel cuckold, the cowgirl already touched a girl lol