arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
In future Android versions would you consider adding Android Controls into the game if possible please? Like scroll up or down to go the save menu and that kinda stuff.

FedPot

Jul 28, 2017
hi there, need help with something.

I got the quest to find a corkscrew from Karen for transformers for Cath and I already have the corkscrew from cleaning room 2 with Maria but can't seem to give it to Karen. any ideas?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

I got the quest to find a corkscrew from Karen for transformers for Cath and I already have the corkscrew from cleaning room 2 with Maria but can't seem to give it to Karen. any ideas?
Karen needs to be in the storage room in the basement in the morning. I think. Been a while since I've had to do that one.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018

at the night, go to the basament in click in the wine boxes(the game should tell this...i discovered this by pure accident)

Reactions: TheDevian

Hobsnake

Jan 15, 2020
Anyone else unable to get it to launch? I have the latest version downloaded but the file only comes up as Paradise Lust_Data. I am playing on windows but no matter which option between the 32 and 64 the option to launch the application isn't there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else unable to get it to launch? I have the latest version downloaded but the file only comes up as Paradise Lust_Data. I am playing on windows but no matter which option between the 32 and 64 the option to launch the application isn't there.
You could be getting a false flag from your antivirus. Check your quarantine.
Could be an issue with the program used to extract it, did you get any errors?

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
The luggage with the glasses cannot be found either. In the boat, Olga is probably in the way. No suitcase, no bag anywhere.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I also don't have the option to swin in the ocean with Cath or Gabby - and I've done all the quests. I'm missing these wallpapers:
View attachment 1658608
1. Andrea, her side activity is in the morning
2. Cath, her side activity is during the day
3. Cathy and Gabby, I got this but I'm unsure exactly what the trigger was, beach swimming I assume
4. Karen, her side activity is in the evening
5. Maria, her side activity at the pool
6. Raven, her side activity is in the evening
7. Reyna, her side activity is in the morning

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
These are all relaxation wallpapers. Meditate with Andrea, drink wine with Karen, smoke with raven, stretch with Reyna & sunbathe with Maria a couple times each and they'll eventually send selfies of them relaxing solo
What about Cath and Gabby together?

NM, I triggered it, but I have no idea exactly how. Just did everything with everyone 3 times. And on a day after I had last worked with either, I got the image.

Last edited:

Hobsnake

Jan 15, 2020
You could be getting a false flag from your antivirus. Check your quarantine.
Could be an issue with the program used to extract it, did you get any errors?
It does mention an error in either the download, which I have redownloaded, or the extractor but I have played previous versions of the game with the same extractor

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
I have managed to unlock all the wallpapers with the exeption of the Karen Wallpaper where she looks like she is sucking on her tit. Anyone know how to unlock that one? My relationship with her is maxed out and I have every other wallpaper of hers

Saratoga61

Feb 23, 2020
I just don't know what to do anymore, I just can't get the Transformers from Karen.
She is level 20 and I have the corkscrew, I also gave her wine in the bar on the ship.
It would be great if someone could help me because I actually think the game is great, only if I can't get any further it doesn't help me...... THANK YOU

1645477183025.png

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes