sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
1. Andrea, her side activity is in the morning
2. Cath, her side activity is during the day
3. Cathy and Gabby, I got this but I'm unsure exactly what the trigger was, beach swimming I assume
4. Karen, her side activity is in the evening
5. Maria, her side activity at the pool
6. Raven, her side activity is in the evening
7. Reyna, her side activity is in the morning
Finally understood what you need to do: repeat those actions 3-4 times and then DON'T. They won't send the freaking selfies if you had those activities together on the same day.

However, Cath and Gabby have no beach swimming option. I dunno what to do regarding them.

1645623565002.png

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Finally understood what you need to do: repeat those actions 3-4 times and then DON'T. They won't send the freaking selfies if you had those activities together on the same day.

However, Cath and Gabby have no beach swimming option. I dunno what to do regarding them.

View attachment 1670140
That totally fits what I saw now that you say it, 3 times and then the next day they come.

I unlocked beach swimming much earlier than I was working on this gallery. I'm sure its in their guides.

Reactions: sexypeanut

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Girl rankings based on personal preference. Some of the newer girls obviously don't have as much content so they suffer from this, but I can't say that I actually dislike any of the girls.
definitely agree on some of them. Rayna is just the cutest. I hope we find a volcano at some point so I can sacrifice Karen and Eric to it.
my-image.png

• Angry
Reactions: Ale3 and Onlyflames

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I know that the question was asked many times, but couldn't find a proper answer. Does someone know how to unlock the swin in the ocean ? I tried pretty anything but still doesn't have any swim in the ocean possibility with both Cath or Gabby...

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
As far as I know, that is not an option.
It is absolutely an option. I didn't use a guide but I unlocked it, then you can swim there in the morning with Gabby and the afternoon with Cath. This is necessary for the side activity wallpapers. Like I said I didn't use guides, but it must be in there, surely...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
It is absolutely an option. I didn't use a guide but I unlocked it, then you can swim there in the morning with Gabby and the afternoon with Cath. This is necessary for the side activity wallpapers. Like I said I didn't use guides, but it must be in there, surely...
Oh yeah, you can go swimming with Cath and Gabby together. Once. That might get changed in the future, but for the time being, its separate swimming dates.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I must have missread it then, because I am sure I read the dev say no.

davej2438

Jul 23, 2019
I used the money cheat to buy all the swimsuits but I don't see any way to actually give them to the girls, did I fuck up my save maybe?

Sep 24, 2020
why is it that every 30 seconds it exits itself from the game.
my phone: Asus Rog phone 5 ultimate
Ram 18GB
Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
:cry:

Artein

Jul 5, 2017
How do I unlock the second Karen wallpaper? I got the first one and the third one, and everything else in the game unlocked.

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
anyone can tell me how to open wine for karen? i already got corkscrew before get quest for opening wine but everyrime i click on wine box it still can't open it, so is there a way to fix it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
anyone can tell me how to open wine for karen? i already got corkscrew before get quest for opening wine but everyrime i click on wine box it still can't open it, so is there a way to fix it?
She has to be there, IIRC.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes