Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The fact that a hotfix was pushed a day before the (conform roadmap) scheduled update, does this mean we'll have to be a bit more patient? Looking forward to explore some more island really liking this game
Since the last public release was 2 weeks ago (14th Feb), there's no chance in hell we'd do a full release tomorrow :D Next release is planned for the end of March.

The roadmap's outdated, and often gets changed... we're still writing out content, and sometimes stuff takes on its own life. As an example, we were writing a short Olga sequence that ended up being close to 30 minutes of gameplay expanding on her character, adding new minigames, new comics and new locations. That's obviously going to push other stuff around, it's not as if making any of that stuff is free, and it's taking up devtime that we'd planned to use for other things.

AlexNovel

Mar 27, 2021
Since the last public release was 2 weeks ago (14th Feb), there's no chance in hell we'd do a full release tomorrow :D Next release is planned for the end of March.

The roadmap's outdated, and often gets changed... we're still writing out content, and sometimes stuff takes on its own life. As an example, we were writing a short Olga sequence that ended up being close to 30 minutes of gameplay expanding on her character, adding new minigames, new comics and new locations. That's obviously going to push other stuff around, it's not as if making any of that stuff is free, and it's taking up devtime that we'd planned to use for other things.
Nice to hear Olga got some extra loving, can't wait to do the same ;-) I wasn't expecting the release just hoping, will wait till the end of March. You're doing an amazing job with this game looking forward to advance the story and finding more girls and maybe even my brother on the island. If the roadmap is no longer valid you could remove it from the patron site and work without one to not limit your creativity.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nice to hear Olga got some extra loving, can't wait to do the same ;-) I wasn't expecting the release just hoping, will wait till the end of March. You're doing an amazing job with this game looking forward to advance the story and finding more girls and maybe even my brother on the island. If the roadmap is no longer valid you could remove it from the patron site and work without one to not limit your creativity.
I think the general "stuff we're looking at" is useful, if for no other reason than that we know months ahead any new sex scenes we'll be adding (there's a pipeline starting from storyboarding, drawing, rigging and animation for each pose, the writing the final script and the intro/extro, then finally scripting and puppeteering.... the whole thing all takes a LOT of time). But sometimes things get shifted; could be slippage, could be other content getting priority, or it could be that once we write parts of the story and it becomes clear there's a LOT of additional stuff left before we can do the sex scene without it feeling rushed, so which release the various sex scenes show up in can move around. We'll see how we can do this better.

kangmaster

Dec 9, 2018
guys I unlocked swimming in the ocean with cath and gabby once but I forgot to save, and now I forgot how to unlock it cuz I have no option to swim everywhere now even at the cove or at the sunbeach? please help

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
guys I unlocked swimming in the ocean with cath and gabby once but I forgot to save, and now I forgot how to unlock it cuz I have no option to swim everywhere now even at the cove or at the sunbeach? please help
That's exactly what happened to me. IIRC, it's a bug and the next build will have it fixed

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Visit the Lagoon to find water = I can't collect teh water with the containers.

How do I use inventory items?

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
You might need to go back to Cath and Gabby and let them know you found the water supply, they'll help you with the containers.
I restarted the game. I still don't know how to get the water from the lagoon nor feed the lizard.

Feedback
  1. Add option to save during erotic scenes. Many special scenes are not in the menu gallery. Enable save so players can rewatch it.
  2. Add a fast forward dialogue option.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I restarted the game. I still don't know how to get the water from the lagoon nor feed the lizard.

Feedback
  1. Add option to save during erotic scenes.
talk to the girl that got her clothes stolen and she'll tell you that lizzards like to eat eggs... than search around the area you started the game for a nest to plunder... if I remember correctly.
After returning her clothes the girl will tell you where to find water and help you carry it back

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020

Feedback
  1. Add option to save during erotic scenes.
Get the blue can from the bridge,
Go to the waterfall
Find a way to get rid of the Lizard aka talk to Cath and Gabby (it says so in the quest log "ask the girls for help")
Get rid of the lizard
Get water at the riverside.

• Add a fast forward dialogue option.
Press Ctrl

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
I have a blue can in my inventory I can't use it at the waterfall.
You need to retrieve Andrea's clothes from the lizard first, after that give it to Andrea and she will guide you to the Riverside where you can get fresh water to bring back to Cath and Gabby.

To feed the lizard, you need to go back to Cath at the engine room where she'll tell you that there is an egg on the cove.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes