sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I restarted the game. I still don't know how to get the water from the lagoon nor feed the lizard.

Feedback
  1. Add option to save during erotic scenes.
  2. Add a fast forward dialogue option.
May I ask why would you want to save during erotic scenes? The game has a gallery in the main menu

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I have a blue can in my inventory I can't use it at the waterfall.
Get the blue can from the bridge,
Go to the waterfall
Find a way to get rid of the Lizard aka talk to Cath and Gabby (it says so in the quest log "ask the girls for help")
Get rid of the lizard
Get water at the riverside.

You need to do the rest first, getting the water is point 5 ......

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Well I was able to advance the objectives. The tips should be more specific in-game if you're stuck.

The grind is too much imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

nexopi

May 9, 2020
I tried playing this in its early stages and couldn't get into it at all, but just tried the latest version and wow, you all have done a great job with it! Great variety of characters + personalities, funny dialogue, and having "skip" available in all the minigames was a strong choice so you can play if you're feeling it, but don't have to (I also appreciated getting the free fish every time b/c I suuuuuuck at fishing). I also appreciate what you're doing with the main character's arc - nice to have him start as a lovable loser then gradually work his way up to king of fuck island.

The main thing that I think is really holding the game back is the font choice - it's quirky and has personality and is excellent for names, labels, etc. but for extended dialogue, it's not very legible at all. I find myself skipping frequently even tho the writing is strong, just because reading big blocks of all-caps text is a chore. It's also limiting from a writing perspective, b/c the characters are "yelling" every single line. I don't know if this is "too late to fix" issue or if it's easily swappable, but IMO this is the main issue w/ the game as it currently stands - I mean, imagine I wrote this whole comment in ALL CAPS and it's like 200 words compared to tens of thousands.

Ginjaninja

Oct 26, 2019
I run into this isue when trying to pick up the sketchpad. I'm completed all of the storylines up to this point in the latest version Any fixes?

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
I tried playing this in its early stages and couldn't get into it at all, but just tried the latest version and wow, you all have done a great job with it! Great variety of characters + personalities, funny dialogue, and having "skip" available in all the minigames was a strong choice so you can play if you're feeling it, but don't have to (I also appreciated getting the free fish every time b/c I suuuuuuck at fishing). I also appreciate what you're doing with the main character's arc - nice to have him start as a lovable loser then gradually work his way up to king of fuck island.

The main thing that I think is really holding the game back is the font choice - it's quirky and has personality and is excellent for names, labels, etc. but for extended dialogue, it's not very legible at all. I find myself skipping frequently even tho the writing is strong, just because reading big blocks of all-caps text is a chore. It's also limiting from a writing perspective, b/c the characters are "yelling" every single line. I don't know if this is "too late to fix" issue or if it's easily swappable, but IMO this is the main issue w/ the game as it currently stands - I mean, imagine I wrote this whole comment in ALL CAPS and it's like 200 words compared to tens of thousands.

Adding an option for an alternate font has been included on the TODO list.

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
You need to advance Maria's path until you get a lizard suit. With that, you can go through it
Thank you for the advice! I was thinking I was at the end of this version, but a lot of content has been left, I just didn't advance Raven's quests and that was the key.

Reactions: sexypeanut

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Thank you for the advice! I was thinking I was at the end of this version, but a lot of content has been left, I just didn't advance Raven's quests and that was the key.
you have to progress with everyone you cant just focus on the characters you like. that is one of the things I dislike about this game.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
you have to progress with everyone you cant just focus on the characters you like. that is one of the things I dislike about this game.
I concur. One of its few flaws.
At least they're all pretty, so it's not a total loss

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Get the blue can from the bridge,
Go to the waterfall
Find a way to get rid of the Lizard aka talk to Cath and Gabby (it says so in the quest log "ask the girls for help")
Get rid of the lizard
Get water at the riverside.

• Add a fast forward dialogue option.
Press Ctrl
What about Android as Ctrl doesn't exist on it?
What it actually needs is something to get people fast tracked since most updates require all progress to be restarted over and over.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes