TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how to earn sex chips and get a machete ????
You can earn the chips by doing things for Karen, working your bar, and other things... Can't remember on the machete, thought you found it, but I am drawing a blank.

Diamondboy623

Jun 24, 2019
Help! I'm currently stuck on 2 different quests for Rick (Conflicted Marriage, and An Expert Opinion), when I click on him, I'm always getting the same dialogue over and over again. Can someone help me, plz?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Help! I'm currently stuck on 2 different quests for Rick (Conflicted Marriage, and An Expert Opinion), when I click on him, I'm always getting the same dialogue over and over again. Can someone help me, plz?
I could be mistaken, but I believe that you need to do some other things first, try searching around the island. Have you found the bridge?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I'm missing that, then, and I don't know how to get it.
You have to follow her story, and talk to her while she is working. Is there anyone else you are ignoring as well? You might want to do that and come back to this.

Diamondboy623

Jun 24, 2019
You have to follow her story, and talk to her while she is working. Is there anyone else you are ignoring as well? You might want to do that and come back to this.
I can't finish these two quests because of the following:

For "A Handy Job": I don't know when or how to have the serious talk.

For "B-roll Begins": When I go to a specific location to get a good shot, the blip for it wouldn't appear. I managed to get one at the ocean, then it went downhill from there. I don't know how to fix it.

(Note: I have a potato pc, and this game runs surprisingly well on it.)

image_2022-03-20_172811.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't finish these two quests because of the following:

For "A Handy Job": I don't know when or how to have the serious talk.

For "B-roll Begins": When I go to a specific location to get a good shot, the blip for it wouldn't appear. I managed to get one at the ocean, then it went downhill from there. I don't know how to fix it.

(Note: I have a potato pc, and this game runs surprisingly well on it.)

View attachment 1714212
It's been a while, but I think you need to catch Gabby in the tower, but I could be wrong...

Can't help with that one, not sure about that one.

Have you tried just talking to Karen, either at her desk or the storeroom?

Diamondboy623

Jun 24, 2019
It's been a while, but I think you need to catch Gabby in the tower, but I could be wrong...

Can't help with that one, not sure about that one.

Have you tried just talking to Karen, either at her desk or the storeroom?
Yes, neither of them worked. At this point, I should just start over from the beginning because I believe that one of the saves from a previous version of the game accidently bugged it for me. (been a while since I played it)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

chillo

May 7, 2017
is there a list of appropriate questions to ask each model anywhere? some questions advance friendship score and some seem to piss them off.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes