TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Regarding Tori's memory loss, traumatic events have been known to cause the brain to shutdown short term memory as a coping mechanism. You see it more in victims of conflict or as part of PTSD. Usually the lost memories will come back on their own or through talking through the events.

As for the models looking so good after some time on sea, are they though? Olga looks like she's healing from sunburns, Jenny (okay, not a model) seems on the verge of freaking out being any body of water deeper than a pool. But seriously, look up people who have been lost at sea or in survival situations, the human body can do a lot of crazy shit to keep itself going.

And the idea that its all an elaborately staged stunt for a survival, yeah, I can't see it. Its one of those scenarios where, sure, the initial set-up might work (the storm, the wreck, the mysterious resort), but after that, they are too many variables that make the whole thing dangerous, even for reality tv.
Being a Lost parody, I just hope we don't learn they are all dead already. XD

Reactions: Evil13

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Droid Productions How can we start Cath and Gabby's repeatable jacuzzi scene? I played the original scene, cath messaged me to join them in jacuzzi when I want with a picture but there is nothing to click on Jacuzzi anytime of the day. There is no choice when I click on Cath and Gabby either. I own steam version if it changes anything with the versions

razenabas

May 10, 2019
How many wallpapers should we NOT have access to? I have quite a few still locked and am not sure how many I should try to unlock

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes