doublev7

May 10, 2020
Can somebody explain me how to apply the values you put in Debug Mode? Like when i try to change cash value, relationships value, i type the value, press enter, then resume, and after 1 second everything is back to default

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
The Catalog scales oddly; if you are playing 'Windowed' and the window is too small, the 'Total' covers the 'Buy' button preventing it from being clicked.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Thank you very much for hint, but other girls are "in development" I've tried relaxation activities with Maria (sunbathing, jacuzzi and pool) at least 12 times each - one phone call appear, but nothing more. There are only two remaining stories Get closer to Maria and Visit Maria in her room in the evening for a suprise - and when I try to reach "suprise" in the evening is Maria still in room.
Is this the quest you're referring to?

1649275796418.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Erec not so much. Rick, yes.
I am pretty okay in either case. lol

Rick is a serious asshole, and deserves anything he gets in that regard, but Erik is the one trying to rule over us with some supposed power/authority that he thinks he has.
To quote Cartman, "You don't have no god damn authority!"
Remember, Erik, 'Those who have the weapons, make the rules'. heheh

We should hold an election. XD

Reactions: ladguru

Zaev

May 24, 2018
Halo, I apologize if this has been asked before, anyone willing to spare their time to upload their save file with most or all of the gallery unlocked ?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Halo, I apologize if this has been asked before, anyone willing to spare their time to upload their save file with most or all of the gallery unlocked ?
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Having said that, it's a game, and not really grindy. You'll miss out on most of the fun if you just go looking for the sex scenes without getting to know the girls and the world they live in.

Zaev

May 24, 2018
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Having said that, it's a game, and not really grindy. You'll miss out on most of the fun if you just go looking for the sex scenes without getting to know the girls and the world they live in.
Thank you kindly, I agree because it will feel more special but I'm very curious about the scenes and if it right up my alley, I might buy the game on Steam

razenabas

May 10, 2019
Are there any plans to make a Steam guide for unlocking all the wallpapers? I have been stuck on some of them for such a long time now.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes