Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyone know how to get the maria and reyna massage scene? I'm using the latest version 0.14.0
It unlocks as part of the Reyna business sequence:

Hard to say without knowing how far along you are.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Well, I think I regret writing all of this. Because at the end of the day I realise that I am just not a part of target audience for this game.
Don't regret writing a well thought-out post.

It's hard to write meaningful main character development in a sandbox game. You can do it reasonably well with secondary characters, as their sidequests form natural character arcs, but the MC is stuck, because the player can do these quests in almost any order. You can structure the sidequests into acts, forcing the play to complete all sidequests in act 1 before act 2 starts, and I think PL does that kind of thing, but that still means that the MC will behave the same during all of act 1 (and act 1 in PL is huge).

Yes, the MC is a nice guy and not a fuckboy, he starts out as a slacker that lacks initiative. He is easily browbeaten by not-Branson and the Indian guy. It's frustrating to watch him agree to the sex chip economy in act 1. It's frustrating to watch him scrounge for chips to build a bungalow *after* he shows some spine in act 2. There aren't even that many pageant girls that still care about the pageant. In a more linear VN I would expect the MC to start a rebellion against not-Branson by that stage of the game.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
My AV found this within the newest build:
Trojan/Generic.ASMalwS.34D4BEA
What file is it on?

I'm almost certain it's a false positive (the game gets built from a build server in the cloud that's never had anything bad done to it); could you report it to the anti-virus people so they can have a look?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
What file is it on?

I'm almost certain it's a false positive (the game gets built from a build server in the cloud that's never had anything bad done to it); could you report it to the anti-virus people so they can have a look?
It was on the .exe itself. And sure.

---
Now this is cute!
1649421420758.png

Lol, FINALLY someone that likes his shirt!
1649421543802.png

Karen is really out of her mind. She calls her breasts with male names... who wants to suck Chad or Brad?!?

Damn, Maria is PACKING!
1649425235619.png

Olga is an ELF?! :O
1649426754105.png

Last edited:

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
how do i unlock the swimwear. im at the point where all girls stories say wait for futher developments but the shop just shows swimwear as coming soon. so is it no implemented yet?
They're marooned on a deserted tropical island with no idea of when or if they'll be rescued so why would they even bother with swimsuits?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Odd, non-game-breaking 'errors' that I've seen; YMMV:

The first time you pick Daisies at the Vista, during the "rename sequence", the PC has a handful of flowers and a Swimsuit in their hand.

The first quest for Jenny, she 'loads in' wearing glasses, then they disappear.

If you overwrite a save, the displayed date/time stamp won't update until you close and restart the game.

Reactions: Droid Productions

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
What I need to do to complete "My Newt Problem"? The one that there is that fucking lizard blocking the way. I'm playing it for the first time and I don't know what to do.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What I need to do to complete "My Newt Problem"? The one that there is that fucking lizard blocking the way. I'm playing it for the first time and I don't know what to do.
You will get it as part of another quest. Just keep playing. ;)

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes