preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Needs the pool to open up, which happens as a result of Maria's Pool Quest line. Likely what's happening is that you're not doing the relaxation activities (like chilling with Maria sunbathing by clicking on the sunbeds next to the pool).
Yeah pool is not open in my game yet. So I have to progress with Maria more. Got it thanks!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah pool is not open in my game yet. So I have to progress with Maria more. Got it thanks!
Yeah. Once you're far enough with her, and have relaxed at the pool at least 3? (5?... not sure, it's been a while), she'll complain that the pool smells like dead dog, and Jack'll get the bright idea to fix it so the girls can frollick with him.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hey, for future reference, if anyone has a hard time finding Karen.... consider playing with the resolution of the display. She can disappear off the screen to the far left in the lobby.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
possible bug? the picture rewards for the word game are all been sent but are all the same selfie from Maria.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey, for future reference, if anyone has a hard time finding Karen.... consider playing with the resolution of the display. She can disappear off the screen to the far left in the lobby.
Yeah, she can go off-screen if you're playing with a very square monitor setup.It's always going to be an issue with aspect ratios and weird monitor shapes... I guess one solution is making 4:3 the highest aspect ratio, and just black-baring it after that.

Reactions: Antosha

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, if you're on Steam we just pushed the April update.

What's new?
1650900627286.png
More Tori, for starters. She's a fun character and Jack's certainly an appreciative audience.

1650900685778.png
Nobody said Karen's going to respect you next morning, but then I'm pretty sure she didn't respect you before you fucked her neither. Get hands on with everyone's favorite hate-fuck.

Apart from that; more story, a new relaxation activity with Jenny and a bunch of little quality of life updates.

I'll do a release here in a couple of days when I'm sure the bugs are shook out.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Version 0.15.0 Android build only:
GOFILE
MEGA
MIXDROP
RACATY
UPLOADHAVEN
Source: Game Discord channel.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Version 0.15.0 Android build only:
GOFILE
MEGA Mega
MIXDROP
RACATY
UPLOADHAVEN
Source: Game Discord channel.
Note we're still testing it, so feedback on the android build's useful :)

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Received quest from Karen where she spent the entire time talking about poop.
Karen leaves, MC pulls out machete.

Me: Now? NOW you pull out the machete?! She's already gone!
MC: Talks about fruit
Me: The fruit?! The FRUIT?! Forget the fruit, you can still catch Karen if you go NOW!

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
Hey Droid Productions, this game is good and you should feel good for working on it.

There's your positivity for the day, now back to the salt mines!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey Droid Productions, this game is good and you should feel good for working on it.

There's your positivity for the day, now back to the salt mines!

It's good fun. There's a full team on it; actually slightly more than that, because we're growing that internal team with plans for bigger things, so there's actually close to two full teams on it. It's a very different experience from making love of magic on my own :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, 0.15.0c build's now up in public, hope you all enjoy it!

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Android: - - - -

You can see what's new over in this post, but the short answer is more Tori, more Karen, a new relaxation activity, new selfies to collect and lots of little tweaks based on feedback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes