Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I have some technical issues with the game, where some quest are completly broken. For example the philipino model in the game, after I find her the quest is still isn't upadated as passed. When I clean with her the cleaning quest is also not registerd as passed, So I can't go to the blonde boomer chick to ask for the broom. One of the early quest where I have to find the MC painting is also not registerd as passed. How do I fix that???

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, updated. Fixed the bug, and made it slightly easier.

0.15.0e
- Tweaked fish behavior in fishing minigame

0.15.0d
- Fixed fishing minigame

0.15.0e
Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have some technical issues with the game, where some quest are completly broken. For example the philipino model in the game, after I find her the quest is still isn't upadated as passed. When I clean with her the cleaning quest is also not registerd as passed, So I can't go to the blonde boomer chick to ask for the broom. One of the early quest where I have to find the MC painting is also not registerd as passed. How do I fix that???
Zip up your savegame folder, we'll have a look.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What is the location of the save files??
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry guys the nigh time sex sceans are still broken. I can select them but when they star they start to loop so the are stuck. No

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
i'm missing still two scenes with Raven in the spankbank (got all the wallpapers).
Are they still unlockable or would i need to restart to unlock them also?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Cathy and Gabby in the boat ( which are repeatable )and I am just at the one for Tori when they are in the bed. That one is a bummer cause it is the first time with her.
Tori doesn't have a repeatable sex scene yet. (we only add those once we have enough sex scenes to be useful).

Or are you talking about the first scene with Tori full stop? What platform are you on, and can you get me a player.log file?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Tori doesn't have a repeatable sex scene yet. (we only add those once we have enough sex scenes to be useful).

Or are you talking about the first scene with Tori full stop? What platform are you on, and can you get me a player.log file?
Yes... it is the first Tori event . Firefox..... where and how do I get that. Thanks for the help!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yes... it is the first Tori event . Firefox..... where and how do I get that. Thanks for the help!
What do you mean... firefox? :)

Are you playing on PC, Mac or Linux? If you're on Android, chasing this down is going to be painful, since there's no player.log file on the platform.

Reactions: packard1928

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Soo do I need to start over my game to fixx the quest bug??
Absolutely no idea yet; it's night here, and we won't get around to looking at this until tomorrow morning. Having said that, you're talking about relatively well-tested territory, I suspect you just need to keep playing other events and advance the storylines... a lot of quests need other things to trigger before they'll go off. Certainly restarting shouldn't be necessary.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
pc windows
Player.log is going to be in the savegame directory, here:

Just drag it in here, we'll have a look.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Player.log is going to be in the savegame directory, here:

Just drag it in here, we'll have a look.

Reactions: Amazonqween

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Look for a file named "player.log". If you have "hide known file extensions" on, it'll show as just "player".

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes