kokfox

Jul 15, 2020
I've got 2 quick questions if anyone is willing to help:
1. Is the rest of torn poster 1 available somewhere? I've fixed 2&3
2. How do unlock the drawing/painting on row 3, column 3? It's the only one I'm missing
Thanks!

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
Can you check completed quests somewhere? I'm just continuing the game on the latest version and by accident I noticed that room 20 still doesn't belong to anyone and Mi Sun should be there, but I don't know that I've ever done any quests with her and I don't see her anywhere in the game.

shershenator

Jul 17, 2020
Работают ли старые сейвы с обновлением или все заново надо проходить?

jardinier

May 12, 2020
to Droid Productions
How do you paste 3 image in your signature? I have a message :
'Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your signature may only have 2 image(s).'
when I try to copy the third one. Is it because I am a newbie or is there a way ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
wondering if someone could take a look at what's wrong. going thru wallpapers, and can't get the jacuzzi one with gabby and cath to unlock despite having met the requirements noted on the phone and waiting a few days without any phone messages. also took cath and gabby to jacuzzi at least 3 times each. i feel like i vaguely remember them sending this text too way back too i feel like, when i played this back in .13 release.

Reactions: Highrar

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
wondering if someone could take a look at what's wrong. going thru wallpapers, and can't get the jacuzzi one with gabby and cath to unlock despite having met the requirements noted on the phone and waiting a few days without any phone messages. also took cath and gabby to jacuzzi at least 3 times each. i feel like i vaguely remember them sending this text too way back too i feel like, when i played this back in .13 release.
Check your messages; in general if you didn't click on it, it hasn't been 'downloaded' to your phone.

Lookerworld

Jul 30, 2019
I can't start the Pool Quest an i think it's because i missed the "Cleaning of Room #2 with Maria". Now Tori lives in the Room.
Can i still start the Quest?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can't start the Pool Quest an i think it's because i missed the "Cleaning of Room #2 with Maria". Now Tori lives in the Room.
Can i still start the Quest?
The pool quest triggers quite far into the game; at a guess you just haven't gotten to it yet. Trigger it by chilling on the sunbed next to the pool 3-5 times with Maria, once you're high enough up in her ranking.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes