lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Grace enters the chat in this release. We've got one more planned.

Originally we had a larger cast, but in reality just keeping the girls we've got happy and satisfied is a lot of work. If we get too many girls, getting them all enough content is getting crazy, and unlike a lot of other harem games (like Love of Magic), it doesn't have the concept of inner circle vs outer circle. All girls can be best waifu, which means they all need more or less the same amount of content.
Last two girls?the short hair and the Redhead.nice

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Roughly 4-6 weeks apart. This one's a little longer because we're timing the release to the Steam Summer Sale. On the positive side the extra time gives us time to go polish up some stuff (like the fishing game and the bartending game).
Looks like the Steam Summer Sale will be in just over 3 weeks starting on June 23rd.

Sources:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I just had to change hard drives due to crash... I had all the task complete for all the girls. . is there any easier way to get something back ...except to start over ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just had to change hard drives due to crash... I had all the task complete for all the girls. . is there any easier way to get something back ...except to start over ?
Not unless you made a backup of that folder, onto another drive. Unfortunately, the saves are all on the C:\ for this one, in the system folder, so when the system drive screws up, you are fucked. But shy of using someone else's save, that is the only other option. :cry:

That is really my only two complaints about this game, forcing the saves into the Appdata folder, and not the game's folder, and limiting us to 180 slots, which is just not enough for any good game, especially a sandbox one.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not unless you made a backup of that folder, onto another drive. Unfortunately, the saves are all on the C:\ for this one, in the system folder, so when the system drive screws up, you are fucked. But shy of using someone else's save, that is the only other option. :cry:

That is really my only two complaints about this game, forcing the saves into the Appdata folder, and not the game's folder, and limiting us to 180 slots, which is just not enough for any good game, especially a sandbox one.
I do have a backup on an exterior hard drive...... but as you say... The saves are on that old C Drive..... any thoughts ?? Or am I screwed..... and start from the beginning

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I do have a backup on an exterior hard drive...... but as you say... The saves are on that old C Drive..... any thoughts ?? Or am I screwed..... and start from the beginning
No, I am in the same boat, can't find my backups, and my c: got wiped in a crash. I plan to start over, but I just don't have the time right now, and I hate playing other people's saves, so hopefully soon.

If you don't have a backup, then your only hope (if you can't recover the files somehow) would be to us someone else's save.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
No, I am in the same boat, can't find my backups, and my c: got wiped in a crash. I plan to start over, but I just don't have the time right now, and I hate playing other people's saves, so hopefully soon.

If you don't have a backup, then your only hope (if you can't recover the files somehow) would be to us someone else's save.
Crappp THanks.... I'll see what kind perverted personl can get me one. Anybody out there can help ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Crappp THanks.... I'll see what kind perverted personl can get me one. Anybody out there can help ?
Just search the thread, I am sure someone posted one somewhere.
If you go to your settings, you can change it so your search results are sorted by date, and you will have an easier time.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Most publishers will fail you on QA for saving to the local game path, since it's potentially in a protected folder (c:\program files\ for example).

As for 180 files :) We originally had it unlimited, then we rewrote it to use the renpy 'look', which makes infinite files a little trickier. With 6 screenshots/page, and 30 pages I figured that was enough :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Depends where you are. Each time we do a public build we'll also release a 'spankbank', which contains a save at the beginning of latest content, as well as files for unlocking the various savegames. Without knowing where you were it's hard to know which one's the right for you, though.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Depends where you are. Each time we do a public build we'll also release a 'spankbank', which contains a save at the beginning of latest content, as well as files for unlocking the various savegames. Without knowing where you were it's hard to know which one's the right for you, though.
Pretty much at the end on this release...... I did not have any tasks left.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes