labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
When a woman younger than you is called mature
View attachment 1880401
I don't like my placement in that sequence either, man.

And when I say maturity, I don't mean it in a purely physical sense. Having your shit together and being all adult isn't exactly prime fapping material, but it works for Tori, in that it reinforces her strong personality, and strength in all forms IS sexy. It's why I dig Gabby and Cath.

Last edited:
Reactions: B444

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Oh, I did notice a number of wallpapers that had a "get to X relationship and chat" unlock criteria remain locked for me, despite going well past the relationship threshold. Is that a known bug that can be remedied without starting a new playthrough?
More than likely I am wrong but usually, the Girls have to text you the picture first at night, and then you got to click on the picture in chatty to unlock it as wallpaper.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
for me, Tori's snorkeling wallpaper is not working
edit: nevermind it's pop up now.

Last edited:

Tcoal91

May 20, 2020
Where can I add more money in the save file? I'm sick of grinding for fish. I can't find the money line

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
oh my god the new update is ready on steam.
Let me know if anything's gone wrong; one guy was reporting slowdowns, we're trying to see if we can repro now.

Edit: False alert, he was running a miner in the background.
Everyone says gamedevs drink too much, but nobody asks WHY gamedevs drink too much.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Let me know if anything's gone wrong; one guy was reporting slowdowns, we're trying to see if we can repro now.

Edit: False alert, he was running a miner in the background.
Everyone says gamedevs drink too much, but nobody asks WHY gamedevs drink too much.
lol.
nice update.we advance the plot,two sex scene and the new things to buy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
So the update is for the Steam version only, right? The Patreon version will get the update only when the new content goes public?

Guess I'll have to dig up my Steamy account and redeem that key...

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
So the update is for the Steam version only, right? The Patreon version will get the update only when the new content goes public?

Steam users get a less polished version first. After all of the bug reports from Steam users come in they patch and then release to Patreon.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Yeah, it'll go up on Patreon a day or two before I push the links here. Basically rolling out a build to steam is a 5 min task (literally I PM a bot on Slack, and it does it for me). Pushing a build to the mirrors is a manual task, and by the time I've built, uploaded, copied over the links, etc, it's a good hour worth or little manual tasks, so I try not to do that if there's a possibility of bugs.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Nice Irish addon, next girls should be either African(Gaby is not native african lol), Indian, arabian or scandinvian(Would be awsome if she was a tall amazon type lol). Also I'm throwing a bone here, but an Israeli women would be a unexpected and uniqe addon to the game.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Nice Irish addon, next girls should be either African(Gaby is not native african lol), Indian, arabian or scandinvian(Would be awsome if she was a tall amazon type lol). Also I'm throwing a bone here, but an Israeli women would be a unexpected and uniqe addon to the game.
Next girl is canadian as mentioned ingame and iirc shes the last one.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Yeah, it'll go up on Patreon a day or two before I push the links here. Basically rolling out a build to steam is a 5 min task (literally I PM a bot on Slack, and it does it for me). Pushing a build to the mirrors is a manual task, and by the time I've built, uploaded, copied over the links, etc, it's a good hour worth or little manual tasks, so I try not to do that if there's a possibility of bugs.
i have a couple questions now that i finished this update,

i got grace's pool pic but it doesnt show up in the wallpaper collection and none of her other activity pics seem to triggger. am i too early for these?

is there a new thotfolio sketch in this version? because i get a hint for the one in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the button doesnt show up there.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Weren't two japanese (mother and daughter) hinted too to be on the moby dick?
no in this update we got the last two "waifus".ok we need to rescue the last one from the old japanese dude.
Droid Productions question i know we got individual endings for eath girl and a harem ending but Theesome endings like Gabby/Caty or Maria/Reyna :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DickMcFuck said:
is there a new thotfolio sketch in this version? because i get a hint for the one in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the button doesnt show up there.
It should be tagged as "Coming Soon". It's in, but you're not able to raise her relationship high enough to unlock it yet.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes