Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyone has save problem ? when I load a save some time work some time don't.
That's not good. Could you pass me your savegame folder (just zip up the whole thing, since it'll have the log files). I'll see what I can do.

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
@Droid Productions: the beach is still locked. Didn't you look into the savegame? Is it fixable?

Thought you have fixed that. And the basement is missing a button back to the upper floor.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
That's not good. Could you pass me your savegame folder (just zip up the whole thing, since it'll have the log files). I'll see what I can do.

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
I tested and only save in event like save at choice or when I talk with other has problem. it can load but some time stuck and need to click at map to get out and then the game bug because event won't trigger. save when I can control my character or at the map is fine.

When does the content of this version end ? I just fucked Raven found her camera but quest log still say I need to find camera. also the beach is lock since forever.

I think my save is fucked somehow maybe I need to start new game. AGAIN sigh.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
@Droid Productions: the beach is still locked. Didn't you look into the savegame? Is it fixable?

Thought you have fixed that. And the basement is missing a button back to the upper floor.
That kind of thing I usually can't retroactively fix (which is why I provide the debug menu; you can fix it with ctrl+J / unlock all rooms); I can only fix the script, so it doesn't happen in the future.

I tested and only save in event like save at choice or when I talk with other has problem. it can load but some time stuck and need to click at map to get out and then the game bug because event won't trigger. save when I can control my character or at the map is fine.
So you're always saving immediately before a choice, and sometimes it doesn't reload correctly afterwards? I'll look into it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
That kind of thing I usually can't retroactively fix (which is why I provide the debug menu; you can fix it with ctrl+J / unlock all rooms); I can only fix the script, so it doesn't happen in the future.
Unlock all rooms doesn't work. Still can't go to the beach.
beach.jpg
I'll start fresh and will tell you.

Reactions: Droid Productions

spike017

Aug 13, 2019

So you're always saving immediately before a choice, and sometimes it doesn't reload correctly afterwards? I'll look into it.
When I try the ctrl+j "unlock all rooms" at the front of the resort it still says the beach is locked. :D

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
So, only sex with the goth girl you know all of 2 minutes? Nothing but "over the clothes" stuff with anyone of the regulars.
Man that went nowhere slowly.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
WT's a great game (and Akabur one of my personal favorite creators), but no. Quite different styles. In terms of inspirations it's more Summertime Saga and Innocent Witches that's touch-stones.

View attachment 936875
No, next build, hopefully. One challenge with monthly builds is that things gets implemented in parallel, so the sex scenes, or stuff like these selfies (which get sent as your dating sim ratings advance), get developed but aren't in-game yet.

selfies.gif selfies2.gif

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Literally can't even launch the game, it crashes after playing like a single beat of a sound effect. Win 64 version.
Could you get me the player.log file? I'll check it out. It'll be here:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
got the same problem i am going to start a new game.
The problem is likely that the beach isn't using a "unlock location" blocker, it uses a conversation blocker (so governed by flags, not by the room locking code). I can likely dig out the flag for it (I'm not the scripter on this project, I just make the underlying tech), but I suspect the problem is a screwed up script that failed to fire at some point. We'll chase it down, but that won't retroactively fix it, so reloading a save from before you go to the Resort is probably best. Sorry about that.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes