Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to unlock swimsuits. Karen's catalog is empty and says coming soon. are they not implemented in the game yet? I have the jacuzzi available
They're implemented; you need to go fix up the swimming pool first. To do that, go chill with Maria at the swimmingpool a few times by clicking on the sunbegs to have your relaxation activity.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I can not seem to catch any fish. I have the luers... I cast out. There is a blinking circle ... I drag that in front of a fish... thet spin around then disapear. The bucket does not increase.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Okay, updated public builds:
View attachment 1901381

So what's new? Well, a new girl, new sex scenes with several characters, new relaxation activities, you find lingerie for the girls, and a dog.

No, before you ask, you do *not* get to fuck the dog. Or the lizard. It's not that kind of game.

All in all a huge update, since we were aiming for the steam summer sale with it.

Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
red haired, green-eyed girl
Be still my beating heart :love:

Last edited:

ohboiimdone

Dec 6, 2018
I found the corkscrew (Cleaning room 2), but I am not able to progress , I cant open the wine bottle, it says cant drink alone
What should I do next?

1656858236590.png

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
So can anyone confirm where are the parts for the Andrea poster (poster#5)? It's the only image I'm missing aside from Grace lingerie that I assume it's not yet implemented.

reveant

Feb 18, 2019
It can't access the addressables (where all the data is contained) because it's at a funny location, I think.

E:/Game/ /paradise_lust_win64_0.16.0l (2)/Paradise Lust_Data/UnitySubsystems

If you try making that just
e:\game or e:\temp

it should be fine, but for some reason the Unity Addressable system wants to use absolute paths instead of relative paths for loading, and that's causing it to act weird if the path is really weird (in this case it looks like the path is "e:\game\ " rather than "e:\game".
I use Google translator, I didn’t really understand what you have to enter, I don’t have a file or folder "UnitySubsystems" on the path that you indicated, please tell me what should I do so that I can play this game?)

add:

all OK! I reinstalled the game on another disk.. thanks. xD

rocky91

May 26, 2017
I need some help finding coconuts. Apparently i need sickle for it, but its locked in catalog. Apparently i need to do the " Length Does Matter" quest but i don't have that quest and i have maxed out relationship with every girl.

Edit: Nvm, found them

Last edited:

FedPot

Jul 28, 2017
ok with the inflation thing, grinding for chips is a bit tedious. anyone know how to cheat for sex chips?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes