Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Hi,
Got a couple of issue. Well one big one, in two of my playthroughs, a girl went missing.
And by missing, i mean totally missing from the game. Nowhere to find her.
First play was Maria, second was Cath.
Is it a known issue? I guess you need saves ?
Thanks

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi,
Got a couple of issue. Well one big one, in two of my playthroughs, a girl went missing.
And by missing, i mean totally missing from the game. Nowhere to find her.
First play was Maria, second was Cath.
Is it a known issue? I guess you need saves ?
Thanks
No, not a known issue. I'd assume they're just hiding in their usual places (they move around depending on quests and time of day). You can uploadyour save game, though, we'll have a look.

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
No, not a known issue. I'd assume they're just hiding in their usual places (they move around depending on quests and time of day). You can uploadyour save game, though, we'll have a look.
Alright.
On the first, i was pretty far, but couldn't find maria anywhere. The only way to increase points was to invite her at the pool, using the lounge chairs.
But maybe it's my bad.
Btw, it would be good to have some kind of quest tracker? (did I miss that?)

Thanks,

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Reactions: Droid Productions

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
I got a problem with painting Raven's mini-game
It's just me missing something or theirs a bug but she appears with the red paint over her tits, I can not do anything else but wait for the skip button.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I got a problem with painting Raven's mini-game
It's just me missing something or theirs a bug but she appears with the red paint over her tits, I can not do anything else but wait for the skip button.
This is the thing that hit beta last night? Yeah, we've discovered a bug in it. Will fix it today.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
If you try to repeat the Maria pool sex scene (either with "Uno mas" during the scene or through the spankbank) it ends almost right away. After a couple of lines of dialog.

Two more quick things. Are flowers supposed to disappear from the girl's rooms? Half of the girls, the flowers disappear from the vase the next day and the other half stay permanently. I was trying to get all the flowers in, but some keep disappearing. Jenny for example.

And last, how do I get to Raven's 3rd scene in the spankbank? The one in the bottom left. It says to insist on sex after editing, but I don't know how to get back to that without starting a new game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And last, how do I get to Raven's 3rd scene in the spankbank? The one in the bottom left. It says to insist on sex after editing, but I don't know how to get back to that without starting a new game.
It's the same-ish (text differences only) from the garage sex. Honestly, I think we'll just remove it; it was an experiment on multiple branches that didn't work out the way we wanted.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes