BobbyBeingBad

Aug 4, 2018
I need some help finding coconuts. Apparently i need sickle for it, but its locked in catalog. Apparently i need to do the " Length Does Matter" quest but i don't have that quest and i have maxed out relationship with every girl.

Edit: Nvm, found them
Where did you find them?

redwall2018

Mar 3, 2020
This may seem like silly question but I've had the talking scene between MC, Raven and Grace after saving her. I can't seem to find Grace anywhere?

I've probably missed a location but where is Grace on the map?

ratpack2000

Feb 1, 2021
New to this game how do you obtain sex chips?
Not sure where you are at in the game but you can get bananas from the tree on the left near the radio tower and catch fish from the pier at the resort

You can then talk to Karen to sell them for chips

Cant properly remember but I think some of the quests also reward you with them too

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
So I'm only missing the Jacuzzi image for with what looks like Cath and Gabby, but the hint says "fix the Jacuzzi and have friendship with Cath of 40". My friendship is 80 and I've taken her to jacuzzi multiple times is there something I am missing that is not unlocking this image?
So I'm only missing the Jacuzzi image for with what looks like Cath and Gabby, but the hint says "fix the Jacuzzi and have friendship with Cath of 40". My friendship is 80 and I've taken her to jacuzzi multiple times is there something I am missing that is not unlocking this image?
wondering if someone could take a look at what's wrong. going thru wallpapers, and can't get the jacuzzi one with gabby and cath to unlock despite having met the requirements noted on the phone and waiting a few days without any phone messages. also took cath and gabby to jacuzzi at least 3 times each. i feel like i vaguely remember them sending this text too way back too i feel like, when i played this back in .13 release.
Anyone figure out the answer to this question?

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
While I love the fact they're adding new girls all the time (Grace is gorgeous!) I feel like we're not getting much content for the "old" girls. Maybe it's because I first played this game quite some time ago, and so have dne it all already, but how long has it been since we had something new from Raven, my favourite, for instance? If we exclude her being a vehicle for other girls (the photo shoots). I hope they'll all get some love soon :love:

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok seriously I just had to say something...

That fuse box minigame is straight up retarded.

Fuse box has switches being on or off, designated to certain circuits... you don't just have some special combo of off and on... it is literally all on or all off.

It's just too stupid :KEK:

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
New update on steam 0.16.2
discord thread:

Droid
Code:
[I] — [/I]Today, in 20:22[/B][/SIZE]
okay, new update just rolled out

0.16.2 - Added Raven's Film Project quest - Fit Sketch minigames better into the game window - Restructured UI for Contacts

this is the opening sequence in Raven's journey to becoming a real film maker

and a really fun journey [IMG alt=""]https://discord.com/assets/da3651e59d6006dfa5fa07ec3102d1f3.svg[/IMG]

(Mi Sun / Raven sex scene)
can't check'in because start from begining...

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes