yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
the problem of launching this particular game - the splash screen opens for a very long time and that's it, it does not go to the general menu. It was the same in the first issue. Other games on different engines work without problems.
What can be done to run this game?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Will the game has some sort of repeat sex scene system ? Like you know if I want to do it. I go to the girls and ask them again. Or every scene is 1 time deal and I have to reload save if I want to see it again or replay it in gallery ( still not implement)?

Reactions: Artix0

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
the problem of launching this particular game - the splash screen opens for a very long time and that's it, it does not go to the general menu. It was the same in the first issue. Other games on different engines work without problems.
What can be done to run this game?
What platform are you on? If you're on a desktop, pass me your savegame folder (just zip up the whole folder), and I'll have a look at it. It might be the video causing problems for some users.
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Love the design of this game. Really needs some tittyfuck scenes though so many nice bust characters! Also like mentioned a repeat sex scene system
Repeat sex system is planned... just takes a while to roll out these systems :) Tittyfuck... no scenes in the pipeline, last I checked, but I'll nudge Sven.

Reactions: Artix0

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Game looks great, though the intro animation almost crashed the game. Seems a bit too heavy for something that can't be skipped.

Is there any way to know what scenes remain to be found? I don't want to grind conversations with girls to increase the relationship only to find out there's nothing implemented

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Game looks great, though the intro animation almost crashed the game. Seems a bit too heavy for something that can't be skipped.

Is there any way to know what scenes remain to be found? I don't want to grind conversations with girls to increase the relationship only to find out there's nothing implemented
Yeah, I should really just pull that video full stop.

The girl conversation system came in like 4 days ago; there's a LOT of content, but not a lot of the backend is complete (as you make them happy they start sending you selfies, unlocking additional story-lines, etc). As the coder I enjoy how it lets you meet / know the girls, but I wouldn't grind through it atm. There's a LOT of content there; Chase wrote like a demon.

Reactions: junior366

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
What platform are you on? If you're on a desktop, pass me your savegame folder (just zip up the whole folder), and I'll have a look at it. It might be the video causing problems for some users.
Hi ! My file pls

Reactions: Droid Productions

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
Found a pretty consistent bug at the start of the game.

If you finish off the first day with Gabby (you hit all the parts of the boat first and end up with Gabby's room as the last part), it'll skip from night into the next morning as soon as you visit your cabin which prevents you from accessing the cell phone going forward.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Found a pretty consistent bug at the start of the game.

If you finish off the first day with Gabby (you hit all the parts of the boat first and end up with Gabby's room as the last part), it'll skip from night into the next morning as soon as you visit your cabin which prevents you from accessing the cell phone going forward.
Thanks! I'll see about getting that fixed.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hi ! My file pls
Good day !
Found a solution to the game launch problem?

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Yeah, I should really just pull that video full stop.

The girl conversation system came in like 4 days ago; there's a LOT of content, but not a lot of the backend is complete (as you make them happy they start sending you selfies, unlocking additional story-lines, etc). As the coder I enjoy how it lets you meet / know the girls, but I wouldn't grind through it atm. There's a LOT of content there; Chase wrote like a demon.
So right now there are no scenes to be unlocked through flirting, is it? I noticed that after choosing the right topics a few times the options start being more specific about the stuff the girl likes, so that's pretty cool and makes the flirting mechanic a lot less tedious (otherwise it'd be easy to get tired of quick saving/loading to trigger the one conversation that works)

This might depend on how high the relationship with each girl needs to be but I would point out that maybe a single conversation shouldn't skip the whole time period. Maybe let the player flirt at least twice per period (either with the same girl or some other) so it doesn't feel like you need to focus on one girl at a time to get her content before moving on to the next.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So right now there are no scenes to be unlocked through flirting, is it? I noticed that after choosing the right topics a few times the options start being more specific about the stuff the girl likes, so that's pretty cool and makes the flirting mechanic a lot less tedious (otherwise it'd be easy to get tired of quick saving/loading to trigger the one conversation that works)

This might depend on how high the relationship with each girl needs to be but I would point out that maybe a single conversation shouldn't skip the whole time period. Maybe let the player flirt at least twice per period (either with the same girl or some other) so it doesn't feel like you need to focus on one girl at a time to get her content before moving on to the next.
Yeah, I'm thinking a flirting session really wants to be around 3 rounds of questions.

For the 7 girls that have it so far, it amounts to 50+ pages in gdoc.

• Wow
Reactions: junior366

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
Somehow Reyna wasn't in her hut after I got everything I needed for fishing and I couldn't talk to her at the dock. After reloading to the start of her conversation and doing things a bit different it worked. It didn't work when I cut bamboo first, talked to Maria, then talked to Karen and helped Maria with cleaning but if I talk to Karen first it worked fine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
got exactly same problem as you

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I've got the bamboo, but had to go back to an earlier save else you get the dialogue about "that must be the bamboo Reyna was talking about". The bamboo highlights, but the minigame doesn't run. The problem is now I can't talk to Reyna, she highlights but there is no ineraction. So, I can't l;aunch teh fishing minigame. Same with Maria, go out to the pool and she highlights, but there is no dialogue option, whereas previously there was an option to chat. When I look in the quest list there is only the two outstanding WIP quests.

Going to park this for now and wait for the next update to see if these bugs are fixed.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've got the bamboo, but had to go back to an earlier save else you get the dialogue about "that must be the bamboo Reyna was talking about". The bamboo highlights, but the minigame doesn't run. The problem is now I can't talk to Reyna, she highlights but there is no ineraction. So, I can't l;aunch teh fishing minigame. Same with Maria, go out to the pool and she highlights, but there is no dialogue option, whereas previously there was an option to chat. When I look in the quest list there is only the two outstanding WIP quests.

Going to park this for now and wait for the next update to see if these bugs are fixed.
Thanks for the head's up... I've passed this along to Rockwood to check out.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes