ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
I just discovered the threads on this game and it looks sweet, but the links are for volume 16. Does anyone know when the public will get access to vol 17? I'd rather wait and start with that if it's not going to be too long.

Thanks islanders! :)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I just discovered the threads on this game and it looks sweet, but the links are for volume 16. Does anyone know when the public will get access to vol 17? I'd rather wait and start with that if it's not going to be too long.

Thanks islanders! :)
Version 17 was released yesterday (Friday) on patreon, generally speaking there is a day or so between the patreon release and the public. So it should be up tomorrow (Sunday).

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to get jacuuzi pic with Cath and Gabby? I did what hint says (40 relationship pts with cath and fix jacuuzi) but it's not unlocking. It's been at least 1 in-game week since I fixed jacuuzi. I'm almost done with content of entire game too :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i guess the game doesnt have any kind of DRM right?

if so there is the V0.17.0D Google Drive

i didnt report the post as a update yet since i'm not sure if starts without steam for everyone
It links in the steam SDK (so it can do cloud-saves, achievements, etc), so that build will force itself to start from Steam.

We're likely doing a public build today, though.

fehyth

Apr 26, 2020
It links in the steam SDK (so it can do cloud-saves, achievements, etc), so that build will force itself to start from Steam.

We're likely doing a public build today, though.
right, i didnt have the time to fully test it and for me it was opening with the steam closed
thanks for clarifying

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
cathgab_tof.png

Public build update time: 0.17.0D

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

This update, called Faces of Passion, is heavily inspired by Raven. Two new sex scenes, more story, a new sketch, new relaxation activities and hopefully a lot of fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
doesnt want pregnancy cuz "concerned about complications from pregnancy on a deserted island".. literally 1984 smh my head :mad:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
doesnt want pregnancy cuz "concerned about complications from pregnancy on a deserted island".. literally 1984 smh my head :mad:
Dude, you know that Eric and Karen would no doubt find a way to charge an astronomical amount $ex coins for giving birth on the island.

Either that or the girls found a lifetime's supply of contraceptives on the island (and the pill can have the effect of easing the worst effects of periods).

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
What event is supposed to unlock the Resort and put it on the map? It's not unlocking for me in the latest update.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
What event is supposed to unlock the Resort and put it on the map? It's not unlocking for me in the latest update.
Strange thing. First thing in the morning after you talk to the three girls and they mention the resort on the map, you have to go back to your room. AFAICT, the quest doesn't unlock otherwise.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
This update, called Faces of Passion, is heavily inspired by Raven. Two new sex scenes, more story, a new sketch, new relaxation activities and hopefully a lot of fun.

Thanks! Out of curiosity, in 17d have you reactivated the disabled events from 17a?

ETA: I can't get the beach visit with Olga to trigger (I'm at 60 with her, but nothing happens -- I've tried staying with her till I'm kicked out, but that didn't do anything), and can't find the repeatable scene with Mi Sun. :-( NVM. Just had to wait a bit.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dude, you know that Eric and Karen would no doubt find a way to charge an astronomical amount $ex coins for giving birth on the island.

Either that or the girls found a lifetime's supply of contraceptives on the island (and the pill can have the effect of easing the worst effects of periods).
If so, that might spell their end, everyone knows that you don't get between a woman and her child. ;)

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
The repeatable scenes for Maria, Karen, and Raven are not triggering. I finished all other content of 0.17.0d (and maxed relatationships)

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes