Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
keep crashing when MC start doing the paint for 1st time (beginning)
is it coz I got a very old crap video card?
but other scenes are ok (save file downloaded and tried)
Likely, but I'll investigate. Can you try running it with OpenGL? (Command line, use either -force-opengl or -force-glcore ).

Apart from that, if you can get me the player.log, that might help; it's in the savegame directory.

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Reactions: bingho8

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is it just me or is the game just super buggy i got stuck with so many qustes so cant even play it?
It shouldn't be buggy, no; it gets a lot of testing, and has no reported open bugs atm.

Mostly people get stuck in quests because they focus 100% on one girl, and you need to advance other stories before this one can continue. (I'm looking at you, BFL). The other thing that tends to cause people to not advance is that they don't do the relaxation activities (smoking with raven, sunbathing with Maria, etc).

Reactions: TheDevian

V_F

May 11, 2017
How do you trigger Raven's sketching scene? I've maxed out/unlocked pretty much everything (including her filming my character and Mi-Sun) but the sketch/paint scene is grayed out in the spank back and I can't seem to trigger it.

Reactions: ldacombat123

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
How do you trigger Raven's sketching scene? I've maxed out/unlocked pretty much everything (including her filming my character and Mi-Sun) but the sketch/paint scene is grayed out in the spank back and I can't seem to trigger it.
yeah i have same question

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
I have a pretty powerful tablet (galaxy tab s7) but this game lags and crashes a lot. Which wouldn't be quite so annoying if there was an autosave.

Muthros

Aug 6, 2018
stuck with the quest get closer to andrea. only dialogue is chatting and the 3 girls are at 20.
nvm loaded an earlier save. save got corrupted somehow I think

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have a pretty powerful tablet (galaxy tab s7) but this game lags and crashes a lot. Which wouldn't be quite so annoying if there was an autosave.
It does autosave at the start of every conversation, it's in the savegame under A.

Having said that, Android is a major pain point. The app uses too much memory, and so the OS shuts it down (it's not crashing, it's being ejected). If I reduce the texture resolution, people with high end phones complain. If I don't, it blows the budget and gets evicted.

I might be able to reduce memory usage by being a lot more aggressive about what I throw out, at the cost of worse performance between rooms, or by cutting all the background animations and stuff for android. But... it's a tiny platform in terms of revenue, so I'm not sure it's a particularly good cost/return thing.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

JJDLT2

May 31, 2018
Somehow I cannot progress with the broom quest. I go to the docks, but Reyna doesn't give me anything.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
It shouldn't be buggy, no; it gets a lot of testing, and has no reported open bugs atm.

Mostly people get stuck in quests because they focus 100% on one girl, and you need to advance other stories before this one can continue. (I'm looking at you, BFL). The other thing that tends to cause people to not advance is that they don't do the relaxation activities (smoking with raven, sunbathing with Maria, etc).
but did i dont undstand why i cant get the broom cos i keeps asking her for it and its the same she says evertime and i also cant do anything on the dock and also it seems like when i get girls to 20 nothing else happen so :unsure: relaxation activities what is that? i have try and click on everything

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
but did i dont undstand why i cant get the broom cos i keeps asking her for it and its the same she says evertime and i also cant do anything on the dock and also it seems like when i get girls to 20 nothing else happen so :unsure: relaxation activities what is that? i have try and click on everything
You're barely getting started; the broom thing is part of the very earliest resort content.

You get the mop from Karen, in the reception (apart from mornings, when she's day-drinking). It's on the far left side of the lobby.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
You're barely getting started; the broom thing is part of the very earliest resort content.

You get the mop from Karen, in the reception (apart from mornings, when she's day-drinking). It's on the far left side of the lobby.
i just know if there is way i can break qusts or not really like the one with cos i clean the hut 1 and i cant move on i keep going down there also i got 20 points with cath and nothing else happens with her i can keep waiting and sleeping

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes