blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Is this version we got from dev here any diffrent from paid ones?
[edit] oh no my bad, Droid is not making this one.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is this version we got from dev here any diffrent from paid ones?
[edit] oh no my bad, Droid is not making this one.
I am, sorta. I built the core engine, and I work on it as a producer and sometime designer. Another coder's taken over day-to-day scripting and coding, as Flexible Media starts to look at setting up a second dev-team, which is what I do now as a 'day-job'.

Love of Magic's just a hobby I do on my own, Flexible Media's an actual registered company with staff and stuff.

As for your question, this is the same as the paid version (minus any steam integration stuff). If you can, consider supporting it on Steam, Itch.io or Patreon; we give steam keys to all Patreons at the $6 tier and up. Using the Steam build you get to see it as it updates, and you get stuff like delta patching (so it only downloads what's changed) and beta access.

We've started rolling out content for end of August now, the plan is for a new update the last Thursday of the month, unless there's a big steam sale we're trying to align with. First chunk of content for *that* will hopefully hit Beta branch on Friday; it's called Cream Dream Desert... I'm playing the finished version for the first time tomorrow, though I actually put together the storyboard and design for this one.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Help..... I can not get pas the body paint scene with Raven. I brush the boobs , It get to 96% then freezes the game. Sometimes I get some chat in the box then it freezes. Somtimes the Skip button lights up while I am painting but goes away if I try and push it.... then it freezes. Any idead if I am doing something wrong ? Thanks ~!

Dwain

Jul 20, 2018
but did i dont undstand why i cant get the broom cos i keeps asking her for it and its the same she says evertime and i also cant do anything on the dock and also it seems like when i get girls to 20 nothing else happen so :unsure: relaxation activities what is that? i have try and click on everything
yea i have the same problem, i finished the first hut but i don't get an option for the second one, that's why i don't get a broom from karen

Hummel009

Feb 9, 2018
Ok, I hate to ask this... but I've been unable to pick up the sketchbook or paints on my (older) save where I have a bunch of progress. I just tried a new game and I'm able to pick them up after the first day, but I'm way past that, as I've unlocked all of the characters as of 0.17

Has anyone encountered that and/or know a way around it?

I'll go ahead and proactively attach a quick save in case that helps.

Last edited:

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
It shouldn't be buggy, no; it gets a lot of testing, and has no reported open bugs atm.

Mostly people get stuck in quests because they focus 100% on one girl, and you need to advance other stories before this one can continue. (I'm looking at you, BFL). The other thing that tends to cause people to not advance is that they don't do the relaxation activities (smoking with raven, sunbathing with Maria, etc).
Pretty sure I experienced this Reyna fishing bug where it doesn't trigger from the quest "Girl from the Docks" couple of patches ago and I still fell for it with my replay. Yes I maxed out all the current girls love points. I had to restart all my 3 hour progress.

I figured it out after you finish her first quest where you clean the huts, dont talk to her again on that day. The next morning enter and exit your room until it trigger something like "I should talk to Reyna again".

Last edited:

jafeae

Sep 7, 2021
Hello! I am stuck at the broom quest too. Karen is telling me to go to docks during the day and help reyna. Ive already helped clean with the mop, but nothing else happens :(

Reactions: therealmrwolf

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
So what's new with v17 if they removed all the repeatable scenes? Also the new Olga stuff is not triggering at all.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes