Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Hi guys,
what exactly is " We've also added a new sketch scene for Cath and Gabby, and relaxation activities for Karen and Olga. "
written in steam changelog ?
Thx

craftyg

Feb 25, 2018
whats supposed to happen after you got 20 points with cath?
Same here. I don't know how this works. I got to the point where goals says get closer to Andrea. All 3 of the girls have 20pts, and the points seems not to increase anymore. I'm running in circles now. What to do?

Reactions: therealmrwolf

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Same here. I don't know how this works. I got to the point where goals says get closer to Andrea. All 3 of the girls have 20pts, and the points seems not to increase anymore. I'm running in circles now. What to do?
well i know how i get so gabby can get 40 but i dont know the other ones but the other ones i fully lost

Dwain

Jul 20, 2018
I figured it out after you finish her first quest where you clean the huts, dont talk to her again on that day. The next morning enter and exit your room until it trigger something like "I should talk to Reyna again".
thanks for your pointer it helped me, i had to start a new game but it was a quick click through
Hello! I am stuck at the broom quest too. Karen is telling me to go to docks during the day and help reyna. Ive already helped clean with the mop, but nothing else happens :(
Broom quest stuck as well.
jafeae and frontindierow try as he described

Reactions: Blossop

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Again for the "broom bug" in where it locks the fishing minigame, just enter and exit your room the next morning after you finish cleaning the huts with Reyna.

If anyone is lost in the future, you can trigger quests by maxing out relationship points and spamming enter/exit your room in the morning.

Weird.

Reactions: Blossop

V_F

May 11, 2017
Only restriction is that she should be at least at friends level. also not at evening/night. The inspiration point is at the split paths.
What is the inspiration point with Raven? I am maxed on the relationship and she shot the "art film" with Mi Sun and my character, but the sketching never turned up and there's no special dialogue options mid-day for her.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Quick hotfix for some issues reported here and on Steam

0.17.0g
- Fixed issue where conversations would not trigger when advancing time
- Fixed Fullscreen scene backgrounds for certain resolutions

0.17.0f
- Fixed Cleaning Sea Hut 2 with Reyna not triggering for some players
- Fixed mouse over text sometimes not disappearing when it should

Win64: - - -
Win32: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
where is save data location
Depends what OS you're on:

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

ohboiimdone

Dec 6, 2018
Depends what OS you're on:

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
I am not able to progress the girl bonding quest. I did sleep 5 days.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes