Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
did you ask Maria to sunbathe ? I thought that helped trigger it. I assume you have been clicking on those 2 cabinets in back of the pool
You need to sunbathe with Maria (3-5x) by clicking on the pool chairs. There's no repeatable sex yet because you haven't gotten that far into the game yet.

Gagpir

Nov 6, 2019
hello, i am currently stuck (i think where others are stuck too) I am supposed to advance with gabby and cath (already had talk with gabby in tower), other quests are saying that i need to advance with the story.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
forgot.
any cheats? answers highlights etc? tokens? relationship boosts?
andd no ez-reachable ingame tips?
feel lazy today.
I mean, there's
- Ingame quests to nudge you along
- collectibles all have a "how to find" hint
- There's an ingame debug console that lets you edit variables and execute script (Ctrl+J). For sexchips, GainItem=SexChip,10000

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, that's a driver level crash.

What I'd recommend is:
1. Make sure your video card drivers are up to date
2. Failing that, try running it in openGL mode.

from the cmd line run the game with the parameters -force-opengl

That might work (since the OpenGL driver is different than the DX driver)
sorry.. Hope you are getting better..... But can you show me wht that looks like ?

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Game is broken, all these quest prerequisites are trampled together in such a screwed up way, this day 46 save I've got might as well be considered corrupted.

Why the hell track every quest line, if you can only ever progress on the one and only linear path you are to be on. It does NOT tell you what you need to do to progress.

Maria needs a broom, bitch ass karen says go help on the dock, But since i helped her clean sea hut 1 I can't do anything but chat with reyna. I know shes supposed to need help cleaning out sea hut 2 but what do i need to do before this can happen...

Every other active quest says "get close to ___" or "advance other stories for more ____" aside from Cath's need for Gabby's panties, and Rick's request for his wife. Why isn't Gabby in the tower in the evening? Cuz some dumb ass quest requirement isn't done.

The last quest i completed was Raven's b-roll, But now I can't do anything to anyone but chat, and I've already maxed everyones relationship.

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
- There's an ingame debug console that lets you edit variables ...
can i see some variables list. (relationships for example, dont remember if it affects triggering certain steps)

supposed to involve a certain amount of gameplay....
generally im into sandbox gameplay. rn i get some follow-up issue as i dont think i kept a 'log' of what is done / what next steps are. usually following text files guides is easier for me (irregardless of ingame tips availability) .
also it would be more comfy to have all chars steps/quests in one file (in steam link all are separated; most likely i will be compiling it but id advise u to create such compilation as well in steam link or in .txt as a full w/t of sorts)

i forgot about that [>] clickable button hehe .. i see quests there

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i downloaded in f95, and I already slept many nights
Let's see if there's a simpler flag solution (so something you can hack your way past with the debug menu, without having to re-download), something seems to have gotten snarled in those two quests in the latest update, which is weird... we haven't touched those in nearly a year.

Gagpir

Nov 6, 2019
i really like your game! got hooked on, i just wish I could progress with the quests properly and not worry about getting stuck
and i also appreciate how you responsive you are on this thread! not all devs are like this

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i really like your game! got hooked on, i just wish I could progress with the quests properly and not worry about getting stuck
and i also appreciate how you responsive you are on this thread! not all devs are like this
I think that's mostly just the gods poking fun at me for saying the game was free of bugs as far as I knew :)

In general, the way we develop the game:
-once to twice a week there's a Beta Update with new content on Steam. Testers on Discord and Steam (and Johnny, who does QA for us) poke at the new content, report bugs in the game, etc; if there's anything wrong they'll usually get fixed by the end of next working day.
- Roughly once a month* we release a public build. This is the 17th public build we've done. That first goes to the Beta branch on Steam (as a Release Candidate), then to the default branch on Steam (as a release)
- after 4-5 days if there's no bugs reported (because fixing something on steam is an automatic thing that takes us 10 mins to do, and minutes for steam to auto-download and apply on yours side) we release it to the general public, like here.
- Most of the time that means that whatever shows up here is pretty stable**; it's had a while of being user tested, and as far as we know there's no obvious bugs. I need to dive a little deeper into *why* this release had issues, but that can wait until Monday.

* We'll time the new content releases to fit with the big steam sales, so sometimes it'll be more than four weeks between releases, but never more than 8. Absent a major Steam event we'll go for a public release on the last Thursday of the month.
** On PC/Desktop. Android remains a pain in the ass; the game uses a lot of memory, and there is a HUGE span of android devices on the market. On older / lower-end Androids that means the OS will terminate it randomly. It's a frustration to the point I'm tempted to stop supporting androids altogether, because I don't like receiving crash reports I can't solve.

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Well, again, I also love your game, graphic changes from the usual enredre stuff, it's fun, not a grinding system, easy to progress.

One thing I notice, sometimes I have to close the game and load it again in order to trigger events like the phone calls.
and a bug, if it is one ? Tory is awakene but I still have the quest "wait for Toray awake" open ?

A days I play with it, quite addictive I must agree ...

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, again, I also love your game, graphic changes from the usual enredre stuff, it's fun, not a grinding system, easy to progress.

One thing I notice, sometimes I have to close the game and load it again in order to trigger events like the phone calls.
and a bug, if it is one ? Tory is awakene but I still have the quest "wait for Toray awake" open ?

A days I play with it, quite addictive I must agree ...

The "close the game and reopen" shouldn't be a thing; what IS a thing is that we only allow one 'quest' event to trigger per morning, so you can get a queue of those building up (say you had 5 quests that were all dependent on the Pool being open, because they involve the pool, or swimsuits). If all their other pre-requisites were filled, the night you go to sleep it would look through all available quests, and see if any of them have changed their status. If they have, they get added to the queue, and each morning when you wake up it'll process them.

This is to stop you getting a wall of text-messages when you open the pool (or hit other choke-points).

Tori awakens is dependent on other stuff happening (since the conversations you have with her assume you're at certain levels of relationship with the other girls). It's the frustrating part of writing a very tightly knit set of characters that keep interacting with each other.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cannot turn off ingame sounds completely. i put everything down to 0 in menu. and sometimes it ree\appears.
ctrl j menu. seem likes is not equal to relationships points.
cannot buy swimsuits....how to jacuzzi then?

Last edited:

Bobwil73

May 22, 2021
Why do I get "you may view this content by playing paradise lust"? I am playing on android, the title screen shows paradise lost, the app shows paradise lust.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why do I get "you may view this content by playing paradise lust"? I am playing on android, the title screen shows paradise lost, the app shows paradise lust.
You've enabled Streamer mode in settings. It's there for anyone brave enough to stream it on Twitch, or something, so it censors all the naughty bits.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes