whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
I need help. Can't trigger the coconut oil quest with Reyna (according to Steam). I already maxed out her relationship at 80, picked the required flowers in advance, and can't harvest the ripe coconuts (I already have one but for some reason I can't fcking harvest the second one). Did I do something wrong with the dialogue choices before this quest? I also gave her a lingerie after I finished having sex with her after the dock scene. Playing on v0.17.0g btw.

Reactions: Jack'son

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I need help. Can't trigger the coconut oil quest with Reyna (according to Steam). I already maxed out her relationship at 80, picked the required flowers in advance, and can't harvest the ripe coconuts (I already have one but for some reason I can't fcking harvest the second one). Did I do something wrong with the dialogue choices before this quest? I also gave her a lingerie after I finished having sex with her after the dock scene. Playing on v0.17.0g btw.
Nothing in the dialog should affect your ability to harvest the coconuts; my guess is it's just not mature yet. I'll see if that's something we need to visually represent better.

Reactions: TheDevian

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Nothing in the dialog should affect your ability to harvest the coconuts; my guess is it's just not mature yet. I'll see if that's something we need to visually represent better.

Just an update: I already triggered the coconut oil quest. Turns out I just needed to progress in Jenny's quest. In regards to the coconuts tho, they've matured already. Still can't harvest them.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I keep getting the message windows can not find ... check spelling. But it is exactly as you say. Is there an other way ? Or I'll have to see about the driver update....
I had my video card drivers looked at and they are up to date. I still get this freeze. For the life of me I can not get you override to work. Do I have an option to complete this in the cheat menu ??

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I had my video card drivers looked at and they are up to date. I still get this freeze. For the life of me I can not get you override to work. Do I have an option to complete this in the cheat menu ??
1659968177283.png

Okay, I'm going to assume you have the game installed in C:\temp\paradiselust. If it's not there, copy it there.

Open Command Line:
1. cd c:\temp\paradiselust
2. "Paradise Lust.exe" -force-opengl

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Just an update: I already triggered the coconut oil quest. Turns out I just needed to progress in Jenny's quest. In regards to the coconuts tho, they've matured already. Still can't harvest them.
Bumping this. Played on an Android smartphone. Any tips on how to get around this?

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
decent game, iffy animations, crashes far too often (only Unity game have played which does this so damned often)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
After the first day and peeking on gabby with cath, it says I need to explore the rest of the ship, but I exlpored it all, there is nothing left. What am I supposed to do? I can't acccess the map

jonathanxknight

Sep 2, 2021
Ok... for love or money I cannot get Gabby to try Reyna's lotion. Everytime I enter Gabby's room in the evening, I get a message saying "I really should check on that cheerleader" and then only get the 'Gift / Chat / Later' options. Nothing to do with the lotion.

I've carried on with the game, but the goals are rapidly approaching the 'advance other stories for more...' stage for everyone, and I'm concerned if I can't advance the lotion section I'll hit a dead end
Having the same issue. Did you figure it out?

Krennic18

Jun 19, 2019
Having the same issue. Did you figure it out?
None yet - and I've finished up all the other missions. Left with
  1. talking to Gabby about the lotion for Reyna
  2. advancing other storylines for Reyna (assuming it's the Gabby storyline)
But nothing seems to trigger it. I've spent the day following Gabby around, trying every other option to see if it triggers it. No luck

jonathanxknight

Sep 2, 2021
None yet - and I've finished up all the other missions. Left with
  1. talking to Gabby about the lotion for Reyna
  2. advancing other storylines for Reyna (assuming it's the Gabby storyline)
But nothing seems to trigger it. I've spent the day following Gabby around, trying every other option to see if it triggers it. No luck
Same. Everyone is now sitting at "Under Development" except for this quest. Whenever i go into her room shes still sleeping on the bed, and if i go in at night shes sleeping on the bed and another one of her is sitting on the bed. Only thing I can do it have sex with her.

Reactions: CacingX
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes