Spazquirrel

Apr 17, 2018
Just an update: I already triggered the coconut oil quest. Turns out I just needed to progress in Jenny's quest. In regards to the coconuts tho, they've matured already. Still can't harvest them.
I'm still stuck trying to find the coconuts (have the flowers already). the online guide says they're available after completing the "size does matter" quest, but I have no idea how to activate it?
Any clue on how to access the coconuts or trigger the start of this quest?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I'm still stuck trying to find the coconuts (have the flowers already). the online guide says they're available after completing the "size does matter" quest, but I have no idea how to activate it?
Any clue on how to access the coconuts or trigger the start of this quest?
they are in the top of the tree at the cave entrance. you have to move the curser up to see the top of the tree and the coconuts.

Reactions: Spazquirrel

miauikadse

Dec 17, 2017
need some help with Reyna's quest. i am supposed to help her with teh second hut. but i simply can't, the quest 'Hang with Reyna' didn't trigger even though i have 20 points with her. found some people claiming it has to do with getting the banans first breaking the game, but after replaing it, it still doesn't work. am i doing something wrong? do i need to complete a different quest first?

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2019
There's too much gated behind quests that have to be completed in a specific order with clues that don't help. The art and premise are good enough, but it's frustrating to progress.

All the girls are at a threshold, and going to them at different parts of the day offers nothing except the relationship+ chat (that doesn't do anything because they're at a threshold).

Mine are all stuck at the following:
Gabby - 40
Cath - 40
Andrea - 20
Karen - 20
Raven - 20
Reyna - 20

I can't even get Maria on the board since I'm apparently not allowed a broom until I help Reyna, talking to Reyna in her hut or on the docks only shows "chat with Reyna"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There's too much gated behind quests that have to be completed in a specific order with clues that don't help. The art and premise are good enough, but it's frustrating to progress.

All the girls are at a threshold, and going to them at different parts of the day offers nothing except the relationship+ chat (that doesn't do anything because they're at a threshold).

Mine are all stuck at the following:
Gabby - 40
Cath - 40
Andrea - 20
Karen - 20
Raven - 20
Reyna - 20

I can't even get Maria on the board since I'm apparently not allowed a broom until I help Reyna, talking to Reyna in her hut or on the docks only shows "chat with Reyna"
Did you talk to her at the docks?
Did you fish yet?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I talked to her at the docks once and helped her once now nothing. I haven't gotten an option to fish yet or even anything indicating it's a thing.
Well, if it is a thing, she should have mentioned it, maybe check the shop.
If not, then the only thing I can think of is to explore, maybe you need to find someone, I don't remember that part too clearly, sorry.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
somewhere it makes you want to fish so you can sell the. You need to buy a rusty hook from Karen. I thought there were guides on the main page.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
somewhere it makes you want to fish so you can sell the. You need to buy a rusty hook from Karen. I thought there were guides on the main page.
Yeah, as a side quest, Karen wants fish and bananas for her weird diet, but Reyna is the one who teaches you how as part of her quest. IIRC.

miauikadse

Dec 17, 2017
there are guides on the main page. sadly they are extremely simplistic/bad. Turns out you need to progress the Quest 'a bad 80s college movie' to be able to help reyna clean a second time. nowhere on the guide is that stated.

now i'm stuck with every girl maxed, and no panties from gabby. cath had allready interrupted on the tower and according to cath's guide i am supposed to go to cath's room to give her the panties i don't have.

gabbys guide says:
Casual Networking, Pt. 2
Quest Description: Gabby needs help with other things...?
Meet Gabby on the Tower Path during the Evening.
Head inside the Control Room and click on the computer to initiate a minigame.
Once you're done with it, head up the tower to finish the quest and you'll obtain Gabby's Panties.

i've been up there a lot since the interruption. no panties.
I really like the game, story is intriguing, art is good and characters seem to be well written so far.
the game progression is just so all over the place that it makes no sense...

Reactions: Mat Skyfire

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I'm not getting anywhere either. Can't get panties, can't clean the docks, so can't get on with Maria, Reyna or Gabby. I have 50 Money, and all characters on 40 or 20. I just can't get any further, and I'm already on day 65...

Edit:
Someone posted the solution for many whose quests do not trigger. Just leave your room in the morning and go straight back in. I'm just 5x out of my room and back in and have each time a new message received, so I am confident that now everything continues to run.

Last edited:

tonyarbano

Mar 25, 2018
For everyone getting stuck on random quests and getting no help (cause the walkthrough is also wayy to vague, basically just repeats the hints from ingame) then you have to walk out and back into your bedroom in the morning.

It seems you're supposed to get some cutscenes as soon as you wake up but they dont play unless you walk out and in the room
i was looking for a comment just like this one, thanks man i really couldnt have figured it out otherwise!

Reactions: Mattyrhymes
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes