Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
yep 0.18.0a, just download it this morning :/

I just found a new painting with Raven, but no new story(last time I freed Grace from the weird man)

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I am using the linux version and the game uses a lot of swap memory even though there is regular memory available. Does anyone else have this problem? It's been happening on every version but it was really bad this time around. After a while it used more than 3GB of swap even though RAM is still open. It makes the game hang a lot and it's not good for my hard drive either.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
I am using the linux version and the game uses a lot of swap memory even though there is regular memory available. Does anyone else have this problem? It's been happening on every version but it was really bad this time around. After a while it used more than 3GB of swap even though RAM is still open. It makes the game hang a lot and it's not good for my hard drive either.
Did You try enlarge your swap? I can't check because use 16 gb memory, and don't need swap.

salvatio

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys, i think my game is bugged.

I need to spend time with Cath and get her relationship points up to 20. It was already at twenty when i got the quest from gabby and i already received a picture/text message from Cath before that. I know from the walkthrough she should ask me to go to the lagoon, but i keep talking to her and nothing is happening.

Any way i can plug in the right settings in the debug console in order to trigger that conversation? I already finished a lot of other quests and starting over would be horrible lol

Reactions: HammersFan

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Hey guys, i think my game is bugged.

I need to spend time with Cath and get her relationship points up to 20. It was already at twenty when i got the quest from gabby and i already received a picture/text message from Cath before that. I know from the walkthrough she should ask me to go to the lagoon, but i keep talking to her and nothing is happening.

Any way i can plug in the right settings in the debug console in order to trigger that conversation? I already finished a lot of other quests and starting over would be horrible lol
May be I wrong, but i think this quest system some like counter. Many quest starts when you try sleep or wake up morning, and counter has +1. When you have needs points quest has began.
IMHO of course...

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
I brought Olga to 60 points and moved her to the bungalow without doing any calisthenics. Now I can't trigger it to do it 3 times and unlock the picture, nor does her 60 points reward picture unlock.
(0.18.0a)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm using the Linux version for some time. It works fine and behaves very benign. Right now it uses 2.6G. That is totally acceptable for this kind of game.
I only wonder how you decided, it is this game that is using the swap.
It is easy find out how much swap is used. But it is not trivial to figure out who actually uses the swap space. And no ordinary user space program can decide to use swap over ram. That is not a thing.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Can you give me a workaround to get by Raven Paint the body ? I have 16G of ram... there should be more than enough space for this to work.... but it is not.

NHJL

Jul 17, 2021
Do any of the art pics need to be done in the evening/night I am still missing three and dont really know how to get them or if they are ones coming soon.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So I've been playing this game for at least 2 hours and all I'm getting is girl feel girl scene and whole lot of talking and searching.So far I haven't seen anything to rave about this game and it's so far plane boring.At least in some point and click games you get something.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes