Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So I've been playing this game for at least 2 hours and all I'm getting is girl feel girl scene and whole lot of talking and searching.So far I haven't seen anything to rave about this game and it's so far plane boring.At least in some point and click games you get something.
You aren't going to be banging the girls right out the gate (most of the time), you need to build up relationships with them. And that takes time.

Reactions: TheDevian

kangmaster

Dec 9, 2018
there should be a gallery for all comic scene. some of them are really cool but only pop up once while playing, cannot be replay like spank bank

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
I got to the part where Jack got handjob from Cath at the lagoon and I waited three days but I can't talk to the other girl to finish that quest.

Also where do I find Olga, that Korean girl, Jenn etc?

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
Not sure if it's bugged, not compatible with old save files or something, but my Reyna lotion quest (development phase) won't progress, even after 2 weeks in-game time.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i still cant move on dock thing i have done with first thing how do i move on from there i can only chat with her now can you fix this soon so i can play the game? and it seems like there still bugges with get closer quset cos i have max 40 with gabby and cath and nothing else happes

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can you give me a workaround to get by Raven Paint the body ? I have 16G of ram... there should be more than enough space for this to work.... but it is not.
Yeah, we'll be adding a cheat to fix that next update, at least until we nail down the driver issue

Reactions: TheDevian

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
can anyone give me the save file in which you have bought all the lingerie and swimsuits my windows was corrupted and i lost all my files

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
I can't get that stupid lizard out of the way any progress. I think Cath was supposed to call but she never does.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can't get that stupid lizard out of the way any progress. I think Cath was supposed to call but she never does.
Just advance other characters; the lizard is just blocking access to rooms that don't have content at that point in the game. Once you've played forward a bit it'll disappear as part of an automatic quest.

Reactions: peter bamforth

Chaiyen

Aug 27, 2021
I hope the animation could be more natural,cause from what i saw,every updates,during the romantic scene,the character body move too extreme (robotic)

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes