JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so i waited like a week and rick did not send the plans and i don't know what to do...
any suggestions ?
1662320121082.png

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
What version of the game was the guide based on? I unlocked Grace but there is supposed to be another girl thats not present on the guide. And even with Grace there are no quest guides. EDIT: OK so Grace quests are not avaailable yet.

ANd what is Tori's favorite flower? Its not listed in the guide.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, I neutered the grind (It used to be -1, 0, 1 for bad/neutral/good answers, I changed it to 0, 1, 2). You can also cheat, using the Ctrl+J, then entering AddLike=<girl>, <amount>. So AddLike=raven, 10 for example. You'll still need to actually flirt with her to trigger the relationship quests, but apart from that it's at least a way around the grind.
How did you change the code to netraulize the grind, please?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think we need to organize an election... XD
The problem is, finding a neutral party that we can trust to count the votes.
...Might have to have public voting so there is no cheating.

Get all the women to vote for the MC or one of their own, and then we can change the currency to something else, and then the rich assholes will have to do stuff to earn their keep for a change. hehehe

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think we need to organize an election... XD
The problem is, finding a neutral party that we can trust to count the votes.
...Might have to have public voting so there is no cheating.

Get all the women to vote for the MC or one of their own, and then we can change the currency to something else, and then the rich assholes will have to do stuff to earn their keep for a change. hehehe
Alternatively, its time to go Lord of the Flies.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i still cant move on dock thing i have done with first thing how do i move on from there i can only chat with her now?

Krennic18

Jun 19, 2019
Yep - I'm now at the point where I can't progress because Gabby won't trigger the lotion scene
View attachment 1978782
I need to do that to advance Reyna, and everyone else is at the 'under development' stage.

I've even tried loading a full save to see what flags I might be missing and adding those to a backup save of the original with no luck - am at a loss now :(
Still unable to trigger the Lotion with Gabby quest. I've got the lotion, but no option to "test" it with her appears when I go to her room in the evening. I was hoping the latest update would fix it :(

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Still unable to trigger the Lotion with Gabby quest. I've got the lotion, but no option to "test" it with her appears when I go to her room in the evening. I was hoping the latest update would fix it :(
Going into her room in the evening should auto trigger it. If it still doesn't trigger, can you upload a save file?
Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
After you fix the Pool (relax 2-3 times with Maria next to the pool if you haven't gotten that quest yet).
This seems to be because we unlocked the jacuzzi way earlier than the pool (which unlocks the swimsuits). Adding a fix that unlocks the swimsuits in the catalog if you've fixed the jacuzzi.

Krennic18

Jun 19, 2019
Going into her room in the evening should auto trigger it. If it still doesn't trigger, can you upload a save file?
Yep, tried that. I just keep getting a "I should check on that cheerleader" message when entering the room.
I've attached a save file below - full disclosure, when I first hit this wall, I loaded a "completed" save file to compare and add any missing triggers related to "cheerleader/gabby/lotion" in mine using the console (with no success), I'm 99% certain I reset it to where I started from with the exception of giving myself some extra cash, but could be wrong though I don't believe that would be the source of the issue given it was happening before attempting this as a fix

Thanks in advance for any help/insight :)

Last edited:

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Droid Productions

I noticed there is a minor graphical glitch with the UI. My system is running Ubuntu Mate 20.04 with an RX 460 and a Dell U2412Mb monitor. I do think the monitor is the main problem since it is a 16:10 at 1920 x 1200 and the glitch is the parts that pop in and out lingering outside of the normal 1920 x 1080 area. Screen capture below showing it at the across the top and bottom of the picture.

Screenshot at 2022-08-21 09-45-01.png

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes