Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
ok now , could loaded old saves.. very strange
thks anyway
It's because Unity's Addressable system (which contain all the images and stuff) gets touchy about pathnames that are either super long (>256 characters), or contain special characters ( { and } at the very least). It's a shitty design on their part, but that's the root cause.

Reactions: TheDevian

adlibaroony

Aug 19, 2020
Pretty much :) It should be added to your UI (top right) after you pick up the pieces from the boat day 1.
Yea I try to click it though and it doesn't highlight the map. I restarted, redownloaded and everything same thing. It's so random because when I played this a while ago it worked.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yea I try to click it though and it doesn't highlight the map. I restarted, redownloaded and everything same thing. It's so random because when I played this a while ago it worked.
Are you playing in fullscreen or windowed mode (try switching and see if that helps)? I've had reports of the button offsets being wrong on some PCs, but I've never had a good repro. Send me the player.log file, I'll see if there's any hints there. It's in the save game folder:

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Hey Droid Productions ,

1. Are you planning to add more threesomes or even orgies in a late-game?
2. When Paradise Lust is completed, are you planning to make another games with similar graphic style as PL?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey Droid Productions ,

1. Are you planning to add more threesomes or even orgies in a late-game?
2. When Paradise Lust is completed, are you planning to make another games with similar graphic style as PL?
More threesomes, definitely. *more* than that I feel will end up either overwhelming jack, or leaving the girls sitting around bored while he screws other girls.

As for future games, hang tight... We've been busily doubling the team planning for a split at some point.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
this will answer your prayers:

For the first question at least.
Yeah, but Cath and Gabby are both Bisexual :) So that helps, they can entertain themselves if they have to.

Obviously, if you have a very submissive Harem you can not care, but that's not the relationship between Jack and the girls, so I worry any time you have 4-5 participants, it's only going to focus on 3 most of the time, without getting silly :)

Anyways, we'll see where we go, but I doubt a "ten girls kneeling in a row for Jack to fuck them in order" is happening, it's the wrong game for that :D

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
*While*she is part of the foursome, no doubt.

And *this* is why we should all be thankful that the internet on the island does not connect to the rest of the world's internet.
Eh, my non-native english shows. I meant Karen's dialogue lines during foursome and not her texts via island internet. But latter is also a funny concept. :)

dragonboy12

Feb 1, 2020
How close is this game to being completed? I haven't started playing yet, just wondering if I should just wait for it to be completed, I can see there's already a lot of content but I was just wondering how close it is to being finished. I seem to blitz games quite quickly and then it's a cliff hanger to see how the game ends

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
More threesomes, definitely. *more* than that I feel will end up either overwhelming jack, or leaving the girls sitting around bored while he screws other girls.

As for future games, hang tight... We've been busily doubling the team planning for a split at some point.
A proper harem has the women keeping themselves or each other entertained while they wait (it is an orgy after all), especially in a situation like this, where they are not all simping for him, but of course being here, that would earn you cries of NTR and what not. lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deadlifer

Mar 2, 2018
Could anyone help me? I have been playing for days with no plans or anything to fix the bridge. The guy said he would send the plan but he didn't.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It seems now I can not harvest any bananas ? I am trying to get them for Jenn for the iceream mix. The buds appear ... I get three of them... Then they go away.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes