Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yes, of course, ready to test the launch of the game!
Thx! This weekend is focused on Love of Magic; Book 2 is kicking off, and I'm itching to get it done. Monday I'm back to PL. I'll try to get a streamlined version to you mid-monday. Any specific OS?

Reactions: yrban7477

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
game got stuck at loading screen in my win 64 bit
Hmm... that sounds like it might be the video issue another user talked about. I'll do a build with it removed on monday (I'd need to make sure nothing else is broken, since it's in mid development for the next public build).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good day !
Found a solution to the game launch problem?
Hope so; I spent the week before xmas doing a hard optimization pass. It's cut memory usage by 75% and drastically reduced loading time. Now we just need to shake out the bugs caused by it (it was a rather invasive change), and then finish up this month's build.

Reactions: room217

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Quick update: Beta build just dropped on discord. We're on track for a public release next Thursday. I was hoping to get back to releasing public builds 1st Thursday of the month, but Xmas/New Year had other plans :) We'll try to get back on that schedule by February. Updates for this build include a hardcore optimization pass that dropped memory usage by 3/4, reduced loading times and hopefully making android a lot more playable.

On the tech side we also added 3 new minigame types, the first of which shows up in the new Raven quest-line. I also added a new 'group character', which lets the designer puppeteer character expressions even if they're in a tangled count-the-legs-and-divide-by-two mess.

Design wise, a lot of work went into making the opening moments more streamlined, reducing possible bug points and also opening up quests earlier. You've still got the opening tutorial funnel, but after that we try to open the world a lot faster, and letting people pick different things to do. We also added a new story with Raven, expanding on her background and letting the player have some fun.

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Quick update: Beta build just dropped on discord. We're on track for a public release next Thursday. I was hoping to get back to releasing public builds 1st Thursday of the month, but Xmas/New Year had other plans :) We'll try to get back on that schedule by February. Updates for this build include a hardcore optimization pass that dropped memory usage by 3/4, reduced loading times and hopefully making android a lot more playable.

On the tech side we also added 3 new minigame types, the first of which shows up in the new Raven quest-line. I also added a new 'group character', which lets the designer puppeteer character expressions even if they're in a tangled count-the-legs-and-divide-by-two mess.

Design wise, a lot of work went into making the opening moments more streamlined, reducing possible bug points and also opening up quests earlier. You've still got the opening tutorial funnel, but after that we try to open the world a lot faster, and letting people pick different things to do. We also added a new story with Raven, expanding on her background and letting the player have some fun.
Nice! umm I'm a noob with discod, try'ed but I'm overwhelming with the options, I dont find that build you mention...

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I enjoyed the game so far. The artwork and dialog are great. My only gripe would be that I know I missed some content (at the very least Gabby's swimming scene), and I have no idea if I've missed more. A guide would be useful. I got the Andrea's shower scene, HJ at the waterfall, Karen's BJ and Raven's sex scene. No other nudity/sex. Is that all there is so far?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I enjoyed the game so far. The artwork and dialog are great. My only gripe would be that I know I missed some content (at the very least Gabby's swimming scene), and I have no idea if I've missed more. A guide would be useful. I got the Andrea's shower scene, HJ at the waterfall, Karen's BJ and Raven's sex scene. No other nudity/sex. Is that all there is so far?
Swimming session should happen automatically the first night. I think that's it for now; there's a couple of Raven sequences, with more coming. Apart from that, I've got a new beta build to put up today, we should hit public on Thursday (assuming nothing blows up in beta) :)

andrea+jack_yoga.gif

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Swimming session should happen automatically the first night.
There was an issue with exploration order that made the MC skip the night event, I don't recall the exact trigger but it was something along the lines of leaving the rooms for last, Oldmantac might have experienced that while playing. No idea if that's been fixed in the current version, but if it was, maybe they didn't replay from the start.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There was an issue with exploration order that made the MC skip the night event, I don't recall the exact trigger but it was something along the lines of leaving the rooms for last, Oldmantac might have experienced that while playing. No idea if that's been fixed in the current version, but if it was, maybe they didn't replay from the start.
Should be fixed, yeah. Thanks for the heads up.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes